any places selling cases early?

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Went to BB last night because I read on here somewhere that they were selling iPhone4 cases, didn't have any out, people in mobile were really busy so I left it at that. Will Apple or anyone else be selling cases today? I am not activating mine until I get a case and a screen protector!

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Went to BB last night because I read on here somewhere that they were selling iPhone4 cases, didn't have any out, people in mobile were really busy so I left it at that. Will Apple or anyone else be selling cases today? I am not activating mine until I get a case and a screen protector!
I just received 2 cases and 3 screen protectors yesterday from
http://www.handhelditems.com/iphone-thermoplastic-polyurethane-resin-skin-clear-p-136025.html

I spent a total of $24 including shipping and these cases are very good.

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I ordered this cheap stuff to have some coverage until I could order a good case but I think I'll hold off on the case cause we really like these. I slipped it on my 3GS and it doesn't fit right cause the iPhone 4 is thinner but it looked good and felt great. The only other cases vie seen out there right now appear to be in the $30-$40 range. To me these cases I got seem just like Apple's bumper case.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
z28black98 said:
I am not activating mine until I get a case and a screen protector!
Wow, seriously? That's hardcore. Maybe you could just set it on a soft towel or something? Only handle it over the carpet?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
kisstine said:
Wow, seriously? That's hardcore. Maybe you could just set it on a soft towel or something? Only handle it over the carpet?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
I am in and out of 50-60 cars daily...current phone falls out all the time. At the mall right now getting invisible shield put on all around. Checked Apple store, will not sell cases till tomorrrow. What BS!

kingsario

Jun 17, 2010
I just went to Best Buy and bought the Rocketfish brand silicone case for now till a good case comes out. Apple and some BB wont put out their stuff yet till tomorrow...gay!

Bluestar79

Jun 17, 2010
Texas
I heard Best Buy is taking pre-orders on cases. They will give you a call to set up your appointment time.

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Went to best buy last night 3 miles from the house...NOTHING...went to the Apple store this morning when they opened and told me very rudely "we wont have them till TOMORROW, when the phone actually comes out, no one has them today." and then I showed him mine...JACKASS.

So I proceded to the ZAGG invisible shield kiosk right outside the Apple store, guy was HAPPY to see his first iPhone 4 and promptly installed a full cover for me including sides...supposed to be 40 installed, he charged me 30 and tax. I am very pleased with how its turned out so far. Time will tell I guess, but so far, it looks great.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I called my local ATT store and they did not have any cases yet. I was also trying to get something until my bumper comes in.

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I picked up an ifrogz case at AT&T store this afternoon, looks great on the phone and it has the felt inside so the phone does not get scratched. That is what I had on my 3gs and no scratches at all.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I picked up an ifrogz case at AT&T store this afternoon, looks great on the phone and it has the felt inside so the phone does not get scratched. That is what I had on my 3gs and no scratches at all.
Maybe my ATT is just lame. I live in a smaller town, so maybe that is why they don't have them yet. :(

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Do you think it'll be possible to even get into the Apple Store tomorrow to buy a bumper case or will it be too much of a zoo? I ordered a case from Apple, but it still hasn't shipped yet and that makes me uncomfortable to be carrying this around for a few days with nothing.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Kathie63 said:
I have a case like the ifrogz. Picked it up today. It's the incipio. You think it'll scratch phone inside? It's just a slip in case for the back. Soft too.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
kozumasbullitt said:
What cases did your att stores have and what cases were at best buy?
Not sure about best buy but AT&T has incipio cases and the ifrogz for new iPhone. They hope to get more in.