Any websites to watch full length free movies on iPhone?

Mrlooks2good

Mar 1, 2009
I registered an account on this site just to answer your question, lucky you?

But anyhow, iPhonemoviez.net (no longer working)

i see this as beeing the best movie site for the ipod/iPhone it's run by a bunch of students idk whether college or highschool kids but either way they do a good job. Just don't expect no 100% proffesional quality movies.

Atleast 90% is good tho sum blurs here and there, but u cant complain... It's free!

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Hmmm...... Wonder what I'm doing wrong? I go to play one and it either " can't play movie" or it will play audio only. I tried a few different movies and all of them were either one or the other problem above?

Mrlooks2good

Mar 1, 2009
What are you using ipod?/iPhone? 1st gen,2nd gen? Is it jailbroken?

That happened to me once, but i just closed the movie and refreshed. Then opened movie again, and it was fine...if that doesn't work, i really wouldn't know what to say. But perhaps these are some reasons..

• If your iPhone is jailbroken, that may be the problem.
  • If you are using 1st gen ipod/phone. You might need to upgrade because they suck :p (so that could b the problem.)

GOOD LUCK!

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
It's a brand new iPhone that isn't jailbroken yet. I tried later last night and got it to work but the quality wasn't all that good but hey, it's free! Must have been a fluke thing yesterday during the day. *shrug* thanks for the reply though.

Mrlooks2good

Mar 1, 2009
How do you thank some one according to this site? If you look to the left under my name, you'll see thanks: 0, and thanked in post : 0, i have no idea what they are for... But who ever i helped out with this.. THANK me!...Please. XD, want my account to look a little better rather than just 3 post ;)

Mrlooks2good

Mar 1, 2009
It's a brand new iPhone that isn't jailbroken yet. I tried later last night and got it to work but the quality wasn't all that good but hey, it's free! Must have been a fluke thing yesterday during the day. *shrug* thanks for the reply though.

Ok, and np

(L)

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Arizona
What're good websites to watch free movies?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
I like veetle.com there's prob 20 different ppl broadcasting movies so you kind of "get whatcha get" but normally some good movies are being shown.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Well I haven't personally checked it out myself but Crackle is an iPad app that streams free movies albeit with commercials.

A

aaliya

I think you should go for moviesorb.com, this one is a good site, It always used to give me the perfect quality. :)

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
I usually get my movies from PirateBay. If you know which torrents to avoid, it's an awesome website to download free movies.