Anyone addicted to TapDefense?

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Totally. I beat Easy, Medium, and Hard no sweat...but then again, i am a tower defense freak, so it's nothing special for me to do so. I keep playing it trying out different strategies, and was thinking of aiming for a high score before I learned of the arrow tower cheat. I look forward to the next update to fix that and hopefully they clear the high score board to give fair play a chance

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Totally. I beat Easy, Medium, and Hard no sweat...but then again, i am a tower defense freak, so it's nothing special for me to do so. I keep playing it trying out different strategies, and was thinking of aiming for a high score before I learned of the arrow tower cheat. I look forward to the next update to fix that and hopefully they clear the high score board to give fair play a chance
I have played this game for over 20 hours on Easy and I can't get past level 30. Would you mind attaching a screen shot of your defense layout? I have tried everything but on level 29 about 15 monsters always get by and then on level 30 I'm out.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Can't get past level 30 on easy either. lol

What's the arrow tower cheat? :p

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I might actually try this game:cool:
-Its free right?
Yeah it's the number one free app right now.

And I also want to know what the arrow cheat is...

I just won the game by going through this guide here http://tapdeftips.com/. Probably cheating, but I was just so baffled as to how I couldn't beat the 30th level. This guide gets you to the last level with like 1000 gold to spare.

EDIT: Arrow tower cheat is this. It costs 107 to build a fully upgraded arrow tower, but if you sell it back, you get 108. With a lot of time and patience, you can just buy and sell arrow towers for as long as you want until you are loaded with cash. Sounds time consuming since you only get $1 extra each time and obviously not very exciting since you are just cheating to win. Why even play?

coachE

Oct 5, 2008
I love this game. Cannot get past level 30 either. My wife keeps wondering why I play it. I can't even answer that question. Addicting!

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
im addicted but i cant even beat easy!
i guess im not skilled in the ways of defensive towers

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I have played this game for over 20 hours on Easy and I can't get past level 30. Would you mind attaching a screen shot of your defense layout? I have tried everything but on level 29 about 15 monsters always get by and then on level 30 I'm out.
I'll do you that one, and raise you an entire walkthrough. (since it might be a little hard to realize this layout without conserving gold the way that I do from the beginning.)

(the difference: a cannon tower in place of an arrow tower)

I made an entire tap defense walkthrough from start to finish on Easy, and tried my best to explain it along the way. Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I just picked up asphalt 4 (finally LOL), spore, HoS, and Im going to get this right now.

Ok i got tap defense. Is there any sound?

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
They've updated TapDefense to fix some issues, but old or hacked versions still seem to be able to submit scores. The arrow tower cheat is no longer possible, but there are still scores getting submitted that I believe are way out of reach.

I'm in contact with the developers, going to see if I can help them out.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I can't get past level 30 haha
From the look of those pictures it seems I shouldn't be using ice towers

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I can't get past level 30 haha
From the look of those pictures it seems I shouldn't be using ice towers

Ice towers work great, espcecially when fully upgraded...Just make sure when you make Magic and Arrow towers you put them in conveniant spots (not against the road). Put ice towers right next to the road