Anyone seen that new Samsung flagship phone

DeVante

Bronze
Jul 23, 2010
Apple needs to bring it with the iPhone 5 (I'm sure they will). If they don't that Samsung flagship for February next year looks AMAZING. 4 inch super amoled 2 screen, 1.2 ghz processor. C'mon Apple.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yeah, it looks impressive. Their displays are killer.

Here's a look at the new Samsung 'Flagship' Andriod phone.

Last edited:

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
The other great phone coming soon is the Incredible HD, supposedly with a 4.3" screen and Verizon LTE 4G support.

DeVante

Bronze
Jul 23, 2010
I would NEVER switch to Verizon. When they get the iPhone (in sure it's a done deal) they're network is going to be horrible because they already have a million Androids eating up network.

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
Verizon's network should be just fine.

They've been handling mass amounts of 3G corporate laptop access for years.

Of course, an LTE-4G iPhone wouldn't use up EVDO 3G resources.

If the iPhone was still 3G-only, the most that would happen is a data slowdown at times. Remember, voice and data are kept separate, which is why there's no simultanous usage, but also prevents related dropped calls such as happens on ATT with UMTS-3G.

DeVante

Bronze
Jul 23, 2010
Verizon's network should be just fine.

They've been handling mass amounts of 3G corporate laptop access for years.

Of course, an LTE-4G iPhone wouldn't use up EVDO 3G resources.

If the iPhone was still 3G-only, the most that would happen is a data slowdown at times. Remember, voice and data are kept separate, which is why there's no simultanous usage, but also prevents related dropped calls such as happens on ATT with UMTS-3G.
I doubt Stevie boy will let it use LTE, but you're right about Verizons network