Apple Bluetooth Headset Review (Rated 9)

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
You might want to try doing a system restore if the hard boot got it to pair, but there is still static. If after that there is still a problem, then I would take it to a store (Apple preferably) and see if you can pair there to another phone and if the static problem still persists. If it does, then it's the headset and you should resturn it for another one.
If it doesn't then it's a strong possibility that your iPhone needs repair.

foyeburger

Jul 9, 2007
boy, im confused. i had the headset for a day and it worked great . on my iPhone and also on my 8525 pda which i use for work. then i didn't use it for 4 days and tryed it this morning and static so loud i could not hear the customers calling. bearly in the background. i tried rebooting the phone, unpairing . repairing soft reset , tried it on the 8525 , same thing really loud static . i was bummed out so i go to the Apple store and he tries it and it worked great . but i complained enough and they gave me another one to try. so far works great . still like the iPhone headset . small and light hope this one stays working . i also had the jawbone before but it looked like a cheese grader and i could never find the talk button on it half the time. but sound was great . larry

mmm208

Aug 15, 2007
iPhone bt fix

Im starting to think that all iPhones will , over time have BT issues. My 1st phone initially worked without static and then acquired it over time. I did the fresh boot/ hard reset etc.... Nothing worked. Only replacing the phone seemed to help. I truly think the BT profile gets corrupted over time. Not sure.....

FYI .... i tried jawbone and found it not as good as apply bt headeset. also very big and uncomfortable , Def overated by far

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The only bad thing is that you cannot use headset with iPhone in your pocket . Reception gets lost or poor at best.
That should not happen. My friend has his iPhone paired with his BMW and never takes it out of his pocket while driving and has problem ZERO with it.