Apple Hiring Process

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
iVanessa Good Luck! I would frequent any Apple store you worked at. U have the correct personality. Your breath probably smells good too. Your personal hygene is more than likely in check and you probably don't show butt cleaveage. I'm not trying to be rude, I have experienced this very type of Apple Genius. It wasn't fun and Apple should re-train this clown.

On the most part the Geniuses and wokers at the stores in the NY are pretty good. However, I've run into some snarky ones. EWW! And some whose noses are in the air because they work at Apple.

Once, in a store in a mall in Jersey, I had to deal with a tattooed spiked haired Genius who's butt cleavage showed because the skinny jeans didn't agree with his physique. This guys breath smelled like reheated death and made my eyes water. It was a horrible experience and the whole time I couldn't be rude, I could only hold my breath and quickly suck in air when he closed his mouth. So, you as a rep, would totally Blam My Hide.

Hope you get the job and I hope you love it!

Yankeem0mo33

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
That's awesome. Best of luck Vanessa! I only wish we had an Apple store where I live; would so jump on that opportunity.

iVanessa

Oct 10, 2011
www.youtube.com
thanks everyone! it was at the same store I originally applied to. my interview was today & it went well. I am through to the "next round." another interview next week! :)