Apple iPhone 4S Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I am unhappy about the design but I will upgrade. I like the specs and it is double memory and double processor than the my iPhone 4.

Can't wait to pre-order

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I am so bummed yo. IOS5 seems neat, but I really wanted a 4.2 in screen. I really wouldn't care if the rest of the phone was the same...
There good selling point is the faster phone, and the faster camera..
My Local ATT Store has Galaxy S II's in stock...hmm...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
new mic button next to the spacebar... as if the spacebar needed to be any smaller. a little worried about that.

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
A 3.5 inch screen just does not cut it these days. That was great in 2007 when touchscreen smartphones didn't even exist, but times have changed, Apple.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I am let down... Just really wanted different design.
Personally, I don't care that it looks the same. I love the design and and screen size of the iPhone 4. I just don't want to hear comments about how it's the same phone all year and feel compelled to constantly defend it. The 3GS all over again. We need a bigger screen; too many people won't be happy without it.

Reactions: Leo

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Personally, I don't care that it looks the same. I love the design and and screen size of the iPhone 4. I just don't want to hear comments about how it's the same phone all year and feel compelled to constantly defend it. The 3GS all over again. We need a bigger screen; too many people won't be happy without it.
Looks like I'm off to EverythingAndroid.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
completely agree...im happy with this as long as there is 64GB model - and even if not im happy - but a larger screen was #1 want on my list..

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
yes I agree.. I think the phone has been majorly upgraded.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Just noticed the Apple store won't load... Says they are updating, We'll be right back.
Something big going on?
I jest... I jest

Status
Not open for further replies.