Apple iPhone 4S Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
I really hoped Apple had something big hidden in a box somewhere. I am let down on this. I bit on the 3GS upgrade, I won't do that again for this.

Galaxy s2 for me this year. First time no iPhone for me since THE iPhone

jb829904

Contributor
Silver
Jun 24, 2010
MO
I don't see why everyone is so upset! Sure, a bigger screen would be nice. But did you notice how much the 4 has changed? A bunch! Make the screen bigger and call it a "5" and everyone would be crying happy tears. I'll be upgrading from the 4 just because I'm interested in the new features the 4S has to offer.

Reactions: RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Ok, so who is going to be kind enough to run a tally of the new specs? I came in late and probably missed a few.

Fredod91

Sep 11, 2010
im keeping the iPhone 4 no thankss, wanted bigger screen...disappointed! wth was up with those iPhone 5 cases that were leaked? some people went into so much trouble just to make that iPhone 5 case =[

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I don't see why everyone is so upset! Sure, a bigger screen would be nice. But did you notice how much the 4 has changed? A bunch! Make the screen bigger and call it a "5" and everyone would be crying happy tears. I'll be upgrading from the 4 just because I'm interested in the new features the 4S has to offer.
Hey there stranger ;)
I think I'll be upgrading as well, but I'm going froma 3Gs, so it will be a big jump.

Reactions: jb829904

jb829904

Contributor
Silver
Jun 24, 2010
MO
I agree, the 5 this coming year will be even more insane than what we just saw. So yeah, can't wait for it. But in the mean time, I'll love some 4S.

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
Lookie who it is! HEYYYY GIRLLLL! :p...I like the new features and thats a good thing.

Fredod91

Sep 11, 2010
If Apple thought they could rock it out with this with all the flock of Android phones currently out they must be out their mind! Ugh. well now i know ill better be getting LTE and a 4" screen with the real iPhone 5 next summer -_-

iprncess

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
This isn't surprising. After the iPhone 3g came the 3gs which basically had internal changes only. THEN came the iPhone 4. I may consider it because I like the idea of Siri and the ability to be so hands off. For safety reasons, it is a plus. The camera and video capabilities would be a bonus. Not gonna happen till I'm upgrade eligible in Feb, but I must say I'm more excited about finally having iOS 5 on the 12th!

Reactions: Kathie63

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
I agree, the 5 this coming year will be even more insane than what we just saw. So yeah, can't wait for it. But in the mean time, I'll love some 4S.
I think im just gonna have to wait on that one... Until then ill love me some iPhone 4 lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.