Apple iPhone 4S Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I don't see why everyone is so upset! Sure, a bigger screen would be nice. But did you notice how much the 4 has changed? A bunch! Make the screen bigger and call it a "5" and everyone would be crying happy tears. I'll be upgrading from the 4 just because I'm interested in the new features the 4S has to offer.
Well said. But - I want a bigger screen! :sneaky:

Reactions: Kathie63

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Well said. But - I want a bigger screen! :sneaky:
I would have liked a bigger screen and thinner phone as well but I take the inside over the outside anyday! What if the design was new but everything else was the same or just minor updates?
Since I have discovered contact lenses now, it really is not much a problem anymore. I have the ipad I tether and watch movies on and use (I did today) mirror and stream to the TV

Reactions: jb829904

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Just got up and read this thread. Some of you make me laugh. I am glad it is over finally. No more speculation.
I look forward to the 4s. Faster is always better. For everyone that wants to jump ship i am sure that Apple will do just fine without you. All of the people that don't currently have an iPhone will now get one. Especially the Sprint users.
BTW Hi scott.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Me too! We know it will happen eventually. And when it does, its going to be amazing!
It's happening for me sooner rather than later. I've had my eyes on a Samsung Galaxy S2 or the HTC Sensation XE. They both have bigger screens, the XE's 1.5Ghz Dual-Core <--- that's a lot of power.

Fredod91

Sep 11, 2010
We must make a stand. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. SHOW APPLE HOW DUMB THEY ARE.

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app
I agree with you, im definitely not buying this one...everyone who has an iPhone 4 cant really justify the upgrade to go get into another 2 year contract with an iPhone 4S, like are you kidding me Apple?! Ill just use the money to help me buy a new macbook air. During the event Apples stock was already going down and if they think theyll have a more successful launch with the iPhone 4S then with the 4 it will probably be the same or probably slightly better. had they come out with the iPhone 5, they would of killed the competition and demand would be bananas.

jb829904

Contributor
Silver
Jun 24, 2010
MO
I have to step away from this madness and back to the books. Its got me all discombobulated!

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I wonder if I pre-order from Apple what the deal is as far as contract subsidy goes? I'm not eligible until 11/19 according to AT&T. Any ideas other that me just calling and talking to Apple, which I plan to do anyway.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I wonder if I pre-order from Apple what the deal is as far as contract subsidy goes? I'm not eligible until 11/19 according to AT&T. Any ideas other that me just calling and talking to Apple, which I plan to do anyway.
Apple doesn't have a say in it. It's all up to ATT.

Status
Not open for further replies.