Apple iPhone 4S Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
AT&T won't budge, I even played the nice homeboy please I really love you guys (not) card.
All I got was is a manager will call me the 14th and maybe, only then maybe he can let me upgrade earlier.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I cannot believe some of you are buying into this BS. Apple haven't even caught up with the competition!
We aren't gullible; we just don't care that it looks the same. We care about the specs and performance. Those of us who need a bigger screen will go Android.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I want to see the live keynote! I'm just so excited I'm going to go SPLAT on the wall! I still don't have all the info.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
We aren't gullible; we just don't care that it looks the same. We care about the specs and performance. Those of us who need a bigger screen will go Android.
I do not need a phone to look special (they have bling accessories if I need it to be flashy) what I need is fast reliable easy and effortless handling ...
I may be a STHM but I am on the go all day and in need batterylife too. Alone the camera (fasted pic shoot time) is worth it for me. It needs to fit in my pocket too.
Only complaint I could have is durability (glass again) but I guess they just added a new careplan thinggy ?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Well you can spend ludicrous amounts of money again next year whilst our iPhone 4S's retain their value splendidly.

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Can anyone tell me the earliest time I can preorder the 4S this Friday ? (Midnight ?) I looked on the Apple site and all it said was you could preorder on the 7th but didn't give a time. Thanks in advance. Cheers !

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
Slightly disappointed that the screen isn't larger but upgrading anyway. Anythings better than the lack of iPhone I have now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.