Apple is being stupid

fairoasis

Mar 21, 2010
Beltsville, MD
I was tired of waiting and bought the wifi version opening day. Well, today I decided to try and root my Droid to use when I don't have a wifi signal available. It rocks! Sooooooooooooo.....I just canceled my 3G order. Honestly don't need it now, and who wants to spend $900 if I don't have to.

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
No...
Why do you ask?
I was just trying to be funny. Older people should have got it. Ralph Crandall was Jackie Gleason on the old Honeymooners show way back in the day. And your comment "many other areas where Apple is truly stupid" sounded just like something he would have said.

rojocrandall

Bronze
Mar 2, 2009
I was just trying to be funny. Older people should have got it. Ralph Crandall was Jackie Gleason on the old Honeymooners show way back in the day. And your comment "many other areas where Apple is truly stupid" sounded just like something he would have said.
I am older...but not that old... :)

Alice, I oughtta...

ghanja568

Sep 17, 2007
Dude,
Apple just release a statement: they are pushing back the release date from late April to later April. Most likely, late in the afternoon of that date.

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
it's all a conspiracy. they knew that there was an issue with faulty wifi hardware, as many people (myself included) have encountered. there probably also is a problem with the 3g hardware too. nothing they can do about the set ipad wifi only date. but since the ipad 3g has nothing set besides a "range", they are probably all running around trying to fix the problem before the end of April.

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
it's all a conspiracy. they knew that there was an issue with faulty wifi hardware, as many people (myself included) have encountered. there probably also is a problem with the 3g hardware too. nothing they can do about the set ipad wifi only date. but since the ipad 3g has nothing set besides a "range", they are probably all running around trying to fix the problem before the end of April.
Sorry but Apple has too much class than to release a less than great product. I believe that this WiFi issue blindsided them. But that's my opinion.:eek:k:eek:k

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
It could be that AT&T is not ready for more G3 service, and Apple is holding out until they get their act together.

joshwithachance

Bronze
Dec 2, 2009
It could be that AT&T is not ready for more G3 service, and Apple is holding out until they get their act together.
they wouldn't have even set a time frame of late April if that was the case. or even decided to choose AT&T for the 3G service.