Apple Leather and Silicone Cases for the iPhone 6s & 6s Plus

47seijar

Zealot
Bronze
Oct 6, 2012
Denville, NJ
I was happy to see that Apple's midnight blue leather case this year is a lot more blue than last year's. It was difficult to tell the blue and black cases apart last year.
View attachment 43417
View attachment 43418
View attachment 43419
View attachment 43420
Oooh, NICE! I have the blue silicone Apple case and now the saddle brown leather. But I might have to pick up that blue leather one. I have the blue leather case on my iPad Air 2 and it's sweet looking. Matching iPhone and iPad though? I'm IN!!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Wow I'm so glad I did the pics looks beautiful w the rose gold and blue it's the way I envisioned it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Europa

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I don't know why I got the S its beautiful camera is way upgraded (lOVE) I guess I'm happier w it than the six plus BUT the six plus was a kick butt phone too

Brooke795

Feb 15, 2016
I was happy to see that Apple's midnight blue leather case this year is not as dark of a shade of blue as last year's. It was difficult to tell the blue and black cases apart last year.

View attachment 43417
View attachment 43418
View attachment 43419
View attachment 43420
I just ordered the midnight blue leather for my Rose gold iPhone 6s+ Currently have the saddle brown leather and I also have a white silicone case as well! Love the apple cases but definitely prefer the leather! Thanks for posting what the midnight blue looks like on the Rose gold. I was curious how the blue would look on it! Can't wait! Says it's getting delivered tomorrow!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I'm on a mission
I want a see through case that's slim shiny and has a rose gold tint IN it allready.
Anyone Know of one?

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I picked up a caseology one
Tried to share a pic but has my face on it so took it off can't crop it for some reason-
It's the caseology w the rose gold bumper = beautiful BUT don't like the lacking lip around the screen.
I may be grabbing the Lifeproof for summer now I ordered one for my daughter age 13 for her Birthday!
I'm confused about the NUUD?
My daughter wanted the fre I had the fre
I don't understand how no screen protector works on the NUUD

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I picked up a caseology one
Tried to share a pic but has my face on it so took it off can't crop it for some reason-
It's the caseology w the rose gold bumper = beautiful BUT don't like the lacking lip around the screen.
I may be grabbing the Lifeproof for summer now I ordered one for my daughter age 13 for her Birthday!
I'm confused about the NUUD?
My daughter wanted the fre I had the fre
I don't understand how no screen protector works on the NUUD
This thread is for the Apple leather and silicone cases.

Reactions: Njshoremom4gurlz

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What color and material you think would suit best my silver white 6S?

10X
Some of the Apple Stores have demo cases of all the colors in leather and silicone. I suggest stopping by one if it's nearby. I prefer the feel and grip on the leather, but some people like the silicone more.

Reactions: Njshoremom4gurlz