Apple Leather iPhone 7/7+ Cases

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just got my saddle brown leather iPhone 7 case. Here's a picture of it compared to my saddle brown 6s case that has a nice leather patina from several months of usage. I like how the new cases have an embossed Apple logo. Post pictures of your leather cases here if you get one.

2.jpg

New aluminum buttons.
1.jpg

Reactions: Happer and JWiPhone

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I wonder how the leather case is going to effect the stereo speakers. The one I received didn't have holes or a cut out for the top speaker.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I wonder how the leather case is going to effect the stereo speakers. The one I received didn't have holes or a cut out for the top speaker.
I don't think it needs a cutout for it. I'm pretty sure that it's the earpiece for phone calls that will now double as a proper audio speaker at the top.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I went to the Apple store last week to look at the leather cases and asked an employee if I could see the saddle brown out of the box. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his iPhone 6S in its leather case with a gorgeous patina. Ordered it right then and there for pickup tomorrow.
I have one on my 6s Plus right now. All that grease and dirt and other assorted yuck makes for a great looking case!