What do you people expect? A whole new interface? The iPhone works great, and you bought it KNOWING the features it had. How was the update pointless? Pointless because it did not give you the exact features you wanted?
- iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
- Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
- Home Button double-click shortcut to phone favorites of music controls
- Space bar double-tap shortcut to intelligently insert period and space
- Mail attachments are viewable in portrait and landscape
- Stocks and cities in Stocks and Waether can be re-ordered
- Apple Bluetooth Headset battery status in the Status Bar
- Support for TV Out
- Preference to turn off EDGE/GPRS when roaming internationally
- New Passcode lock time intervals
- Adjustable alert volume
Seems like a lot of improvements to me, especially considering most updates for other electronics say:
You guys need to go sell your phones and move on, stop the complaining. You KNEW what you were buying, no one held a gun to your head and told you to buy it.