April Fool's Day Funnies

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I remembered that last year YouTube changed every video to the "Rick Rolled" video so I decided to try and find some more sites that pulled some April Fool's Day jokes. Here is YouTube today, everything is upside down.

And here is e-Learning, the site that all UF students use to access courses and view grades and such.

Anyone else find any others? Or pull any jokes of your own?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Here's one to play on someone. If someone leaves their PC for a minute and doesn't lock the screen, hit the Print Screen key on the keyboard, open paint, paste, and set as wallpaper.
Close paint and gather all the icons on the desktop and put them in a folder that is almost entirely off screen. (needs to have at least something you can grab with the mouse, but otherwise unable to be seen.)
Enjoy watching them return and click like crazy. They might reboot. If so, keep them distracted. Then everything starts over again.
The best I have been able to do is have someone reboot 4 times before figuring it out.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Love the YouTube effort! My fave story so far is in the UK's Guardian newspaper's online site - Guardian to switch to Twitter after 188 years of print publishing:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/apr/01/guardian-twitter-media-technology

Some of best stuff is in paras talking about how they're also converting all their old archives to Twitter, and getting stuff like:

"OMG Hitler invades Poland, allies declare war see *******.com/b5x6e for more"; and "JFK assassin8d @ Dallas, def. heard second gunshot from grassy knoll WTF?"