Are you getting the 5S, or waiting for the 6?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Here's a doozy of a rumor. It's about the possibility of the 5S coming with a stylus accessory. I think Jobs is turning in his grave right about now...

The article alludes to recent patent filings by Apple concerning a stylus accessory, but also reminds us that these are recent enough so as to preclude the inclusion of any such accessory in the 5S.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2013/03/06/iphone-5s-6-stylus-pen-accessory-rumored/

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Here's a doozy of a rumor. It's about the possibility of the 5S coming with a stylus accessory. I think Jobs is turning in his grave right about now...

The article alludes to recent patent filings by Apple concerning a stylus accessory, but also reminds us that these are recent enough so as to preclude the inclusion of any such accessory in the 5S.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2013/03/06/iphone-5s-6-stylus-pen-accessory-rumored/
Not gonna happen, Vlad. We don't even get a SIM ejector tool anymore. No way they'd give everyone a stupid tool they don't need. Go back to impaling people. :p

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
iPhone-Plus-Noir-Blanc-Studio.jpg

I really love this concept for the iPhone 6. I don't think it should necessarily be 4.8 inch screen though. I do think Apple should go a little wider on the iPhone 6 compared to the current iPhone 5.

iPhone 6 concept

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
View attachment 28409
I really love this concept for the iPhone 6. I don't think it should necessarily be 4.8 inch screen though. I do think Apple should go a little wider on the iPhone 6 compared to the current iPhone 5.

iPhone 6 concept
We see this same concept every year with slight modifications. I think the odds of Apple going with a clickable screen are slim to none. I also don't think they are close to edge-to-edge screen capability yet, either.

Reactions: medenblik

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
We see this same concept every year with slight modifications. I think the odds of Apple going with a clickable screen are slim to none. I also don't think they are close to edge-to-edge screen capability yet, either.
What makes edge-to-edge screen capability so difficult I wonder?

AdamDaieh

Bronze
Jan 17, 2013
California
Maybe I'll wait for the iPhone 6 since I just got my iPhone 5.

But we'll see, if iPhone 5s has great feature then maybe I'll change my mind and get it. :)

Lisa22

Bronze
Dec 6, 2012
South Elgin, Illinois
I've decided to splurge on tablets instead and keep the same phone until the latest upgrade hoses it. My 4s should last me awhile, yet.

Sent using iCafe app

mango44

Bronze
Oct 29, 2012
I'll probably wait for the 6 since my 4s is still kicking like new. Been debating if I should jump ship to Android but I've invested too much into my apps. Sticking with Apple.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
I have a year and a bit to go on my contract will see what phones are available.

Sent using iCafe app

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I'm also tired of the increment game. I'll wait, I am not sure how much AT&T will subsidize. Last year they really tightened the reins on early renewals. I have been with them since day one.
Tired of Apples increment approach. I still like the company but tired of getting sucked in each year.
Tom

Sent using iCafe app

Redhotchili

Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
I've been an iPhone user 4yrs this month. I want to stay loyal to Apple, but honestly, I'm getting impatient waiting for a much bigger screen size. I am intrigued with my friends Android/windows phones. I have 4s, and I'm up for an upgrade in June. I've had my eye on the Nokia 920 Windows phone.

Sent using iCafe app

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
I've been an iPhone user 4yrs this month. I want to stay loyal to Apple, but honestly, I'm getting impatient waiting for a much bigger screen size. I am intrigued with my friends Android/windows phones. I have 4s, and I'm up for an upgrade in June. I've had my eye on the Nokia 920 Windows phone.

Sent using iCafe app
Redhot- I have the Nokia 920(&iPhone 4s) all I can say is I love the larger screen, the tile homepage& one note, but as far as anything else iPhone is better hands down.

Sent using iCafe app