AT&T 5% text msg

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
Nope, I was being serious. I do think about it. Although, I doubt I'll ever do it.

One thinks Rugaby hasn't quite taken to me yet. I find you either like me or you don't. I'm cool with either choice. As for you coming to the UK Europa. As a holiday you'd love it. For good I think you'd find it's too small compared to what your use to. This is why our 3G rocks. It doesn't have to travel far around the island lol

iHolophyte

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
One thinks Rugaby hasn't quite taken to me yet. I find you either like me or you don't. I'm cool with either choice. As for you coming to the UK Europa. As a holiday you'd love it. For good I think you'd find it's too small compared to what your use to. This is why our 3G rocks. It doesn't have to travel far around the island lol

iHolophyte
I don't think that would bother me. I lived on small island (Okinawa) for two years in the 90s.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
It does yes. I calendar myself to reset every month, so I know what I've used. But if his carrier won't tell maybe he should reset and then one month later have a look. (It's just an option)

iHolophyte
Or maybe look at your bills.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I haven't looked at a wireless bill in years. It gets paid electronically. I think I can access my bill online but have no need to.
I was talking to the guy who wanted to know their past data usage.

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
AT&T WON'T TELL my usage for the period and I really don't have a clue.
I originally signed up with ATT with the iPhone 3G and have upgraded each iPhone staying with ATT. I was pleased to have the unlimited data continued and use it to the fullest. Now they are stating that I can keep the unlimited data but if I use more than ? amounts of data , they will cut my internet speed. They seem to be breaking the original contract that I signed with them. Is this legal? It certainly doesn't seem fair to me.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I originally signed up with ATT with the iPhone 3G and have upgraded each iPhone staying with ATT. I was pleased to have the unlimited data continued and use it to the fullest. Now they are stating that I can keep the unlimited data but if I use more than ? amounts of data , they will cut my internet speed. They seem to be breaking the original contract that I signed with them. Is this legal? It certainly doesn't seem fair to me.
Yes, it's 100% legal. You agreed that they could change the terms at any time. Plus, they never guaranteed you unlimited data for a lifetime.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com

I think you'll find with any company right across the globe there will be small print saying they can change the T&C at any time as long as they give you 30 days notice. It's called "loop hole" and I'm with you it's flamin annoying and shouldn't be allowed. But it does and we bow down and except it every single time!

iHolophyte