AT&T Experience was........

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
AMAZING. seriously though all i did was pre ordered Wednesday of last week in the store. My friend works there and i pre ordered with him. I come in today at 7:10am they let everyone who pre-ordered only inside. there were 5-7 of us and they let us all in and all to a separate counter. 15+ workers working. My friend switches me with his customer and disables my old sim and activates my new iPhone and just like that i left the store at 7:20. AT&T experience was amazing.

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
I concur... ATT finally had there crap together. I was in the door at 702 and out by 710. Most of that time was spent getting the box out of the back and open. It was painless and really speedy.

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
they did have there crap together this year but since they pissed me off, i could careless about them now

Sinn

Jun 12, 2009
Martinez, CA
I got to the store at 5am and was about 10th deep. By 6:15am the line was literally AROUND THE BLOCK. We could see the back of the line from the front, it was that bad. But I got in, 10th one in, and by 7:20 had paid, activated and was walking to my car! Great job Apple.

Deke736

Bronze
Jul 24, 2008
Near St. Louis, MO
I agree! Compared to launch day last year when I bought my 3G it was SO much better. I walked in at noon, bought 2 3GS's without a pre-order (got 2 32GB, they were out of 16GB), added a line to my account and still was out in 30 minutes. Hopefully the phone performs as well as the staff did! Restoring my new phone now. Can't wait to play with it! Probably won't get much work done this afternoon now!