BabyT's Father update

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Ok So the neurologist started dad on ambien Friday but has not been able to give him more because dad is biting down on his tongue really bad and they're giving him adavin
The neurologist is a ********* because he told my mother she is delusional and my father is not moving around, however he is only there max 30 minutes in the am.
The nurses told my mom he is wrong and we KNOW he is because tonight for about an hour my dad was moving his left foot (and leg) and answering questions. He EVEN moved his right foot which he has not done. He was not moving or opening his eyes all day but as soon as my mom got there and started talking to him he opened his eyes.
He also was moving them back and forth. (aLot more eye movement then ever)
Anyways thanks everyone
Your thoughts are very much appreciated and y'all are great people :]

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Well da was doing fantastic and answering us with his eyes. But he started aspirating today and the drs say he's dieing.

MuscleMommy

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 8, 2011
Well da was doing fantastic and answering us with his eyes. But he started aspirating today and the drs say he's dieing.
I have you, your family, and your dad in my prayers. Just know miracles happen every day. Just because the doctor says something doesn't mean it is so.

I read your post where he has been a miracle so far and I hope he continues to be! Sending you cyber hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Sending prayers! No matter what happens ... you had some extra time to share with your Dad how much you all love him. Stay strong! I hope the Doctors are mistaken yet again! Hugs to you, Sweetie!

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I'm sorry about your loss penny I just saw this post as I have not been on much,
It's tough I went through something similar with my mother many years ago I know how rough it can be.

Keep your faith and remember the good times

Keep you and your family in our prayers

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app