BabyT's Father update

MuscleMommy

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 8, 2011
I am so sorry for your loss babyt. You are in my thoughts as you go through this difficult situation.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I'm really sorry for your loss, BabyT. Please hang in there and stay strong. Dying is just a part of life that you cannot do anything about. I've lost my uncle recently and it felt really bad, but in the same time it gave me some valuable lessons. You should also be grateful that you got to be with him in his last days helping, supporting, and praying for him. You and your family are in my prayers and I wish you all the best. My deepest condolences.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Oh Penny, I am so sorry to hear of this loss :( I truly wish there was more we could do other than post in a forum for you all.
Our thoughts and prayers are and will be with you and your family during these trying times.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Time out on the break here:

I'm very sorry for your dads passing, Penny. At least he is in a better place and will be your angel watching you for protection and strength.

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
I don't know that we've ever spoken to each other here but I went through something very similar with my father two years ago. We spent 5 weeks in the intensive care unit going through every possible range of emotions due to his declines and improvements on a daily basis. Nothing can prepare you for the loss you feel when you lose a parent too early after hoping against all hope that things will turn around and they don't. I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Reactions: SunnySweet

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I don't know that we've ever spoken to each other here but I went through something very similar with my father two years ago. We spent 5 weeks in the intensive care unit going through every possible range of emotions due to his declines and improvements on a daily basis. Nothing can prepare you for the loss you feel when you lose a parent too early after hoping against all hope that things will turn around and they don't. I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.
it sucks really bad
He went from doing great (was starting to be really responsive)
To going downhill and passing away in 5 hours.
It's just starting to hit me..kinda braking down..can't sleep or anything.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
it sucks really bad
He went from doing great (was starting to be really responsive)
To going downhill and passing away in 5 hours.
It's just starting to hit me..kinda braking down..can't sleep or anything.
Just remember that you have a pretty large support group around here. Almost always someone around if you need to talk.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Just remember that you have a pretty large support group around here. Almost always someone around if you need to talk.
yeah you guys are awesome.
I'm just having a really bad night. Can't sleep and already took melatonin, wrote what I'm gonna say at the funeral and read all of inheritance (eragon bk4)
Dads gonna be buried on 11-11-11 which is nifty I guess.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Oh wow, so young :( Not that if he was older it would make things better, but such a loss at such a young age.

Redneck1996

Zealot
Jan 18, 2011
South East USA
www.prazim.com
Penny, I'm sorry about your loss. I recently lost my Grandma and Grandpa. Poppa's death was very quick and unexpected, his cancer came back after three years. So I know how you feel :(. I'm praying for you and your family.

P.S. Was Inheritance good? My copy is on the way.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Penny, I'm sorry about your loss. I recently lost my Grandma and Grandpa. Poppa's death was very quick and unexpected, his cancer came back after three years. So I know how you feel :(. I'm praying for you and your family.

P.S. Was Inheritance good? My copy is on the way.
It was ..disappointing... After so many years of waiting I expected a masterpiece.
It's good but just not what I expected.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Oh wow, so young :( Not that if he was older it would make things better, but such a loss at such a young age.
yeah apparabtly his body just stopped circulating nutrients and there was nothing they could do. Or couldnt catch it earlier. I pm you Scott