Best case ever! ElementCase Vapor4

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
OMG! LEWIS26! Are you Serious! This is the best case ever! I am ready to buy it now!

OMG! Thank you for finding this and posting it. This case looks ever so Sexy! The colors it offers are right up my alley.

$80? What?! I have two Element cases at home for the 3GS and was hoping they would come up with something for the iPhone 4. THEY DID! WOW! Thank you so much for posting this! Their cases are AWESOME!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not so....
NO! NO! NO! LEWIS26 I am not being sarcastic. I'm sorry, I should have stated that. I am SUPER EXCITED! Since you don't know me, you don't know how HAPPY I am to see that Element is on it's game! I need a good case, what am I saying, I need a few good cases. I had over 80 cases for my 3G and 3GS. I change them every day and I don't play around when it comes to my cases. Anyone who knows me knows I am chomping at the bit right now because of the case deficit. This is BS!

No, sorry if i pissed you off. I was not being sarcastic at all. I am serious as a coffee drinker who has NOT had their cup this morning. I am chomping at the bit hard man and this post made my day!

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
It's interesting.

The quote says it's an inch thick? That's pretty thick... Personally, I don't like any of those colors or the huge logo on the side.

Perplex

Silver
Jul 5, 2008
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
im soooo F'n getting this

**wow the site was getting hit hard, i could barely make my preorder, but i finally got through

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment
Order Date: 1st Jul 2010 @ 2:16 PM (Ordered @ 10:16 am EST, so must be shipping from UK?)
Order Recipient: Cool Smooth McFly Daddy ;)
Order Total: $89.95 USD

Thanks Lewis. When i receive this, i will do a full review for EIC

lewis26

Silver
Jun 14, 2010
Chicago
The inch thick part was a test on reception I think.

Anyways, worth $80, I'm not sure. I'll have to see reviews.

But I'd definitely get this over an otterbox.

lewis26

Silver
Jun 14, 2010
Chicago
I definitely would not preorder it, especially because they haven't shown the volume side of the case.

But after a review, I might. It looks awesome, and industrial.

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
love the look of this thing. WOW! $80 is a bit steep though. I am curious how it will impact the reception on the phone. I ordered the mophie juice pack air for my 3G and it killed my reception. I will just have to see some reviews. Let us know adnurahs.

lewis26

Silver
Jun 14, 2010
Chicago
Lewis26 are we straight man? Huh? Did you read my post? Are we cool?
Yeah for sure. No problems here. Like I said, I couldn't tell if you were being the "overly sarcastic jerk" that sometimes come around here. It's probably still too early for them though.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
love the look of this thing. WOW! $80 is a bit steep though. I am curious how it will impact the reception on the phone. I ordered the mophie juice pack air for my 3G and it killed my reception. I will just have to see some reviews. Let us know adnurahs.
Oh I will let you know. I loved the other cases I got from them. They are industrial! But they look Bad Ass. People are lke, what is that? I'm like a phone duh. LOL! The cases are interesting, functional and safe. Saved my 3GS from a few spills. I can't wait to see the other side and if they are going to have a front for it like the other cases.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
  • An inch thick :dft008:surprised
  • Ugly logo on the side
  • $80-100
lolno

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'd be seriously interested if it didn't have "Vapor" etched BOLDLY on the side. What could be a bad arse case with a beautiful techno-look becomes a chunk of bling with that darn logo there. Too bad for them....

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
  • An inch thick :dft008:surprised
  • Ugly logo on the side
  • $80-100
lolno
ROFLMAO! I like the bullet points on that one.

Those are valid points not to get it or like it or give it a second thought.

These Element cases are an acquired tase, an acquired case if you will. Like certain foods (escargo, blood pudding, jerk chicken) some are nasty but people eat them and love them. (I Like jerk chicken)

Spending that much $ is crazy, but IDC, if i like it i get it, IDC. The logo is a bit much I know, but I'll deal with it for the protection it might give. IMO the case just looks Bad Ass. I've got to get this. Pink first please, then yellow, then red, then....oh, and I'm going to have the back plate engraved! AWESOME!

Oh so anyway, I understand your bullet points, and I agree that those are valid points not to like, want or get this case.