Best case ever! ElementCase Vapor4

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Great cases everyone. Awaiting for my pre order notification to come through to let me know I can buy the Vapor 4 case.
don't hold your breath! I pre-ordered back in June and never received my email to buy one. Glad I'm not still waiting for it.

EDIT: I just emailed them and asked about my preorder. Maybe I can get in on that Vapor 007 case since they forgot about me! :)

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
Does anyone else think this company is run like CRAP?

I waited for ever to place my order, which i fine....but then after placing my order, my order status was "awaiting fullfilment" for over a week...I must of sent them 8 emails asking them to just cancel my order and never received a response...then out of no where they responded that my order is shipping......i told them i don't want it any longer, and that i sent you several emails asking to cancel.....they informed me that they were having "server issues" and didn't get my emails and it was to late to cancel....

so, i received my case about 2 1/2 weeks after i placed my order, that i couldnt cancel....WITHOUT THE STUPID CARBON FIBER BACK I ORDERED....i emailed them several times again asking where my carbon fiber back is, and have yet to receive a response...

I recommend anyone wanting to order from these clowns not to do it....they are a crap company that could really care less about customer service...

screw you ElementCase!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I waited for ever to place my order, which i fine....but then after placing my order, my order status was "awaiting fullfilment" for over a week...I must of sent them 8 emails asking them to just cancel my order and never received a response...then out of no where they responded that my order is shipping......i told them i don't want it any longer, and that i sent you several emails asking to cancel.....they informed me that they were having "server issues" and didn't get my emails and it was to late to cancel....

so, i received my case about 2 1/2 weeks after i placed my order, that i couldnt cancel....WITHOUT THE STUPID CARBON FIBER BACK I ORDERED....i emailed them several times again asking where my carbon fiber back is, and have yet to receive a response...

I recommend anyone wanting to order from these clowns not to do it....they are a crap company that could really care less about customer service...

screw you ElementCase!
Well, the good news is that this $80 case is selling for $150+ on eBay. So, the fact that Element is overwhelmed and has poor customer is irrelevant, unless you'd rather just wait for emails and break even. ;)

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
well it wasn't the easiest ordering process, i got my element vapor silver/silver case....i kind of like it...i wish it fit better in my docks i have...they could make the case a little thinner and without the bumps on the right side...but overall its a nice looking case...i still hate my self for spending the money on it...

im sure ill get sick of it and want something different...so look for it up for sale here in a couple weeks...

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1212.jpg
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1211.jpg
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1209.jpg http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
Im selling my Vapor Element case....Silver/Silver......$115...plus shipping.....anyone interested send me an email at one028@yahoo.com....i have 100% positive feedback on ebay (user name one028).....,

check my previous post for pics....its like new..

will ship out asap....let me know...

thanks

Jeff

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Just got my element case. I got the nickel finish. Gps not effected, I actually have more bars then before, and fit and finish is great. Only problem I have is I ordered the carbon fiber back and didn't receive it. No call back or email after 3 days.
Hey guys. Hi from South Australia. I've only just registered for Vapour but I have bought an SGP Carbon set-the one with the Apple logo cutout. Reckon this will look good on red n silver. Good to hear lots of folks havin no reception issues with case. Enjoy!

iPhoneuser666

Silver
Jun 13, 2010
Been reading about these in my MacLife and iPhone Life mags since iPhone 4 came out, and thought it was definitely the coolest bumper out there. However, I am curious as to what is preventing the front and back glass panels from shattering, as this is merely a bumper case. Granted, I'd get these over an Otterbox (as I've stated before, I can't stand the Otterbox despite the raving going on about it), but we must remember that although the iPhone 4 is the most beautiful design yet, it *is* glass on both sides.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Hey Europa.
Is this the carbon fibre back plate that can be ordered with Vapour case? Does it have the-cut out for the silver Apple logo? because I've ordered SGP carbon fibre back plate with the cut-out. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes. You can order a carbon fiber back plate with a cut-out for the Apple logo for the Vapor 4. It's $20.