Best case ever! ElementCase Vapor4

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Hey Europa.
Just posted a new topic but as u seem to be here now I'll ask u. What are the overall measurements of your Vapour 4 case ie WxHxD because I want to get a leather belt clip case to fit the phone WITH V4 fitted. Ta

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
66 mm x 12.5 cm x 11 mm.
Thanks Europa yer a legend. It amazes me that here I am able to chat with someone on the other side of the world. Just today at work I was saying to a colleague that we didn't have a phone in our home till I was about 12 years old ( now 7 1/2 in dog years ) ok ok I'll get off the airways to give someone else a go!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

one028

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
I have an Element Vapor case silver/silver for sale...$100....paypal only...

email me at one028@yahoo.com...

used for 2 weeks....100% positive feedback on ebay (one028).

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1208.jpg

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_one028_IMG_1209.jpg

Beemer

Bronze
Jan 24, 2010
Calgary AB, Scottsdale, AZ
I give up on these guys! I registered with two different email addresses back in August and still haven't heard a word from them. Not sure what you need to do to get one of these.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I give up on these guys! I registered with two different email addresses back in August and still haven't heard a word from them. Not sure what you need to do to get one of these.
Did you send the sacrificial goat?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I have to admit they make gorgeous streamlined cases. I love the silver. But no way can I justify paying that amount, and also the poor customer communication I hear about on this thread.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
I have to admit they make gorgeous streamlined cases. I love the silver. But no way can I justify paying that amount, and also the poor customer communication I hear about on this thread.
Ya, it is really bad... I registered for mine months ago, (not sure why, never planing on buying one), and they have never gotten back to me!
If I really did want one, I would be really pissed by now....

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

Beemer

Bronze
Jan 24, 2010
Calgary AB, Scottsdale, AZ
Ya, I registered back in August and have never heard from them until last Friday. I got an email from them advertising Black Friday sales so I know they have my email address. I would love to buy one but it seems their system is a bit messed up. I hear of some people hearing within 6 weeks and for me, it has been twice that.