Best case ever! ElementCase Vapor4

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Will post pics shortly, only camera I have at the moment is my iPhone.

BTW People concerned about service, I purchased a roll of Non-Conductive Polycarbonate Tap and lined the inside of the case. When I am in my office I have 3 bars and when I'm outside I have full service. I tried a few diff things like clear tape and electrical tape and nothing work, I would get No Service or Searching... But now I'm very happy. I have a black/red combo.

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
Ya, I registered back in August and have never heard from them until last Friday. I got an email from them advertising Black Friday sales so I know they have my email address. I would love to buy one but it seems their system is a bit messed up. I hear of some people hearing within 6 weeks and for me, it has been twice that.

Same with me Beemer I registered 3 months ago as well, once I first found out the Element case line of case for the iPhones. I haven't heard from them at all accept when I get the advertising email's. Hopefully they will email the people who registered and Element Case offers them a discount for being forgotten.

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yes it definitely affected my signal, especially in my office and at home. I have it on right now in my house with 3 bars of cellular signal and full wifi signal.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just ordered the Extreme Metal Blood Red Vapor Frost. I registered for it on 10-3-10 and just received the order email this morning.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yep. It's just the small piece, though. It's been available since August.

Beemer

Bronze
Jan 24, 2010
Calgary AB, Scottsdale, AZ
I have a question. If this case is still blocking signal, why are we all lining up trying to get one? ( myself included) I thought they fixed the vapor by putting an insulator inside the case?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I've bern using a Vapor case since September and my signal is fine.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think I received mine about a week and a half after I ordered it. My shipping status never changed to "shipped," so I wasn't expecting it so soon and it was probably sitting in my mailbox for a few days.

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Anyone know how long it takes before your order gets out of awaiting fulfillment?
About 1-3 weeks from eBay. They have the full range and I'm not being killed by $25 to ship to Australia. Given up on Element Case direct.
Update: just bought Vapour Frost/Blood Red on eBay from "jungleboo (2025)". Received shipping confirmation 4 1/2 hours later. Cost overall about same as if I'd bought direct from Element Case.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe