Best Sources?

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
Looking for some good sources to add with a lot of summerboard themes, customize images/sounds etc.. Please post them here if you have good ones and feel free to post your favorite themes and such...Thanks.

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
If you don't have it already, it's a very common source, "repo.isapzio.net" is a great source for many themes and apps. There are also more on their website, it's in spanish, but it's navegatable to the themes and such. Their website is "Themes.ispazio.net".

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
If you don't have it already, it's a very common source, "repo.isapzio.net" is a great source for many themes and apps. There are also more on their website, it's in spanish, but it's navegatable to the themes and such. Their website is "Themes.ispazio.net".
how do you add sources? And when you add them it should show all their apps in installer right?

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Goto installer/sources then click on edit and u can c a button on the top of the screen saying add..click that n have fun..adding new sources..!

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Goto installer/sources then click on edit and u can c a button on the top of the screen saying add..click that n have fun..adding new sources..!
thanks,, but I tried adding the repo.isapzio.net and I can't find any new apps in my installer. Did I do something wrong?

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Nice avatar, punk. I'm not sure if I should be offended by that gangster crap you losers think is cool.....

Eat a bullet and see if it's cool anymore....

Exactly what you need.
Interesting you say that. I ate 3 bullets a couple of months ago. I'm still here =]

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Nice avatar, punk. I'm not sure if I should be offended by that gangster crap you losers think is cool.....

Eat a bullet and see if it's cool anymore....

Exactly what you need.

I think thats a paintball gun dude :p

The paintball scene can look "gangster" at times, heck you should see B.Real's team, "Smoke Squad" and you'll get the idea.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I think thats a paintball gun dude :p

The paintball scene can look "gangster" at times, heck you should see B.Real's team, "Smoke Squad" and you'll get the idea.
Then I stand corrected...

Still pretty stupid and juvinile.... He should expect this with that avatar. Just reminded me of all those idiot crips and bloods thugs that are better off dead... They are animals and deserve to be treated that way.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Then quit GLAMORIZING that lifestyle.....
I'm not glamorizing anything. Just a picture that can be simply ignored. Just tried asking a question. It would be a different thing if I was to put real pictures of me and gunz. Also gangs shouldn't be treated as animals. Not everyone is given the same chance. If u lived where I lived you wouldn't be so quick to judge.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I'm not glamorizing anything. Just a picture that can be simply ignored. Just tried asking a question. It would be a different thing if I was to put real pictures of me and gunz. Also gangs shouldn't be treated as animals. Not everyone is given the same chance. If u lived where I lived you wouldn't be so quick to judge.
Sorry if you're a 14 year old paint baller.....

but much older than that, and you should know better.

And, yes, Gangs should be treated LIKE THEY TREAT EVERYONE ELSE. If you can't understand that then you have a tremendous mental deficiency..

If you wiped LA free and clear of all gang members, LA would be a MUCH BETTER city. You are either a CHILD or an IDIOT. Take a pick, punk.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Sorry if you're a 14 year old paint baller.....

but much older than that, and you should know better.

And, yes, Gangs should be treated LIKE THEY TREAT EVERYONE ELSE. If you can't understand that then you have a tremendous mental deficiency..

If you wiped LA free and clear of all gang members, LA would be a MUCH BETTER city. You are either a CHILD or an IDIOT. Take a pick, punk.
Yup W.3 you say mist3r. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. But I'm proud to scream "SOOOO WOOP"

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I know you're not arguing..You DO NOT have the brain power...You are a thug.
I'm not arguing..... You'll get just what you deserve.....

And the world will be a better place. Amen.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I wish this place had a "spoiler" tag, that way OJ could put all his "Final Words" into a collapsable window inside his post that is hidden for when you're ready for the knockout punch!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I wish this place had a "spoiler" tag, that way OJ could put all his "Final Words" into a collapsable window inside his post that is hidden for when you're ready for the knockout punch!

You just took the heat away from me....That is funny. I 'm just stirring up the pot...That play-pretend gangster can do what he wants....

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
You just took the heat away from me....That is funny. I 'm just stirring up the pot...That play-pretend gangster can do what he wants....
You have no clue wat your talking about. Pretend. I wish it was. But its not, people live different lifestyles. Its hard to understand the purpose of a gang when you don't live in the poverty where we come from.