Bluetooth headphones

Bazini

Oct 21, 2011
What are some great quality headphones? I have an iPhone 4 and listen to music often. I don't mind investing in a good pair that will work well with my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

mobileAge

Aug 27, 2012
I use the Plantonics BackBeat 903+ when I go running. It's great not having a wire whipping around as you go. They are suppose to be water proof, but I did have to return a pair that stopped working after a long workout. (too much sweat?) In any case the replacement was free of charge. They stay in the ear very well given their design, and have buttons for volume up/down track next/prev as well as a mic so you can talk. Pretty sure I got from Amazon.

Bazini

Oct 21, 2011
I use the Plantonics BackBeat 903+ when I go running. It's great not having a wire whipping around as you go. They are suppose to be water proof, but I did have to return a pair that stopped working after a long workout. (too much sweat?) In any case the replacement was free of charge. They stay in the ear very well given their design, and have buttons for volume up/down track next/prev as well as a mic so you can talk. Pretty sure I got from Amazon.
Take a look at this site for $39.95. Is this what you got ?
http://www.esurebuy.com/plantronics-backbeat-903-bluetooth-stereo-headphones/