Camped Out in Line Waiting

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Well me and my daughter are having a ball here just hanging out. Suppose to be a band coming out later so that's kinda cool. Meeting new people and just relaxing. So call it what you want, we are just fine. And we will be up and running shortly. I have plenty of time and plenty of money so whatever to the haters. (leaves to go get some steaks off the grill and wait on the live band)
That's awesome that you're spending time & sharing this experience with your daughter. I hope its not too hot there but at least the sun is down though. I'm in the Dallas area & its still 90 degrees outside. I hope you brought the mosquito repellent:)

Blueline29

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
St. Louis
As a sane, rational, life-having adult, I'm still kinda jealous of the campers! I don't think I'd do it more than once, but it'd be a unique experience, that's for sure. If I had any friends half as insane as I am, I'd totally force 'em to go campin' with me!

Now I'm half-tempted to do a drive-by on my (AT&T) store to see if anybody's out yet.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I'm not hating, do whatever floats your boat...

I just don't see myself camping out for anything. My time is way too precious. I have better things to do with my time.

And I don't care if you get yours now and I get mine a month from now. It doesn't matter to me. It's just a phone. I have the old iPhone which works perfectly fine, but I wouldn't mind the new features of the 3Gs. I won't die if I don't get it tomorrow, life goes on. I have more important things to worry about.

I was expressing my opinion. That IS still allowed, right?

myke
Never. At least not on iDay eve. And you were being ignorant in my threAd as well when I was complaining about not getting my delivery confirmation code.

Take a chill pill and take a personal day tomorrow.

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I have a feeling a lot of people that post on this board are new to forums. You should know better than to feed a troll like IB Janky.

The guy is posting on a board about telephones but tries coming off as above it all.

LMAO

Even better is that he has to come into a thread that states in the title that it's about camping out so he can brag about how valuable his time is...

(I'm seriously dying laughing)

don't FEED THE TROLL

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm serious guys, keep it on topic or else I'll close this thread. Trust me, several dozen others will pop up soon enough...

gogoplata1980

Bronze
May 6, 2009
Cleburne, TX.
I have a feeling a lot of people that post on this board are new to forums. You should know better than to feed a troll like IB Janky.

The guy is posting on a board about telephones but tries coming off as above it all.

LMAO

Even better is that he has to come into a thread that states in the title that it's about camping out so he can brag about how valuable his time is...

(I'm seriously dying laughing)

don't FEED THE TROLL
You're absolutely correct. Thanks.

JimboBob

Jun 16, 2009
Spending time with Daughter..........PRICELESS!

1st in line and having a great time......BONUS!

Enjoy.

Blueline29

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
St. Louis
Well, nobody's at my store yet or at the mammoth new Best Buy that's about 2 miles away, though there were a few cars parked in the lot with their lights on. I'm hoping that everybody's heading to the Apple store in the mall that's about half a mile from the AT&T store and I'll be able to sleep a little later than I originally planned.

Not that I'm gonna chance it and actually sleep in, of course. :)

yapstuz

Sep 10, 2007
I'm not hating, do whatever floats your boat...

I just don't see myself camping out for anything. My time is way too precious. I have better things to do with my time.

And I don't care if you get yours now and I get mine a month from now. It doesn't matter to me. It's just a phone. I have the old iPhone which works perfectly fine, but I wouldn't mind the new features of the 3Gs. I won't die if I don't get it tomorrow, life goes on. I have more important things to worry about.

I was expressing my opinion. That IS still allowed, right?

myke

have you contributed anything other than comments that talk down at others? perhaps it is you that has no life. you're looking for things to make fun of other people about. what does that say about you...

oh, that's just my opinion. that IS still allowed, right?

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Please take the arguing to a new thread so this thread doesn't get closed and the rest of us can enjoy the moment...
I agree. Lets all just realize that everyone does different things for different reasons and your cup of tea isn't necessarily someone else's. "Here's to the crazy ones," right?

Anyway, I just did a drive by of my local Apple store and didn't see anyone waiting in line. I think I'm just gonna cool it back at my place and wait until around 2:30 / 3 to go back out, and try to get some sleep before that happens. :laugh2: