Camped Out in Line Waiting

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I have a long day ahead of me that includes working construction, so I need to get some sleep before heading out to wait in line at 4 a.m.

See you all tomorrow and I hope everyone camping gets their phone !

IBJanky

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
Long Beach, CA
have you contributed anything other than comments that talk down at others? perhaps it is you that has no life. you're looking for things to make fun of other people about. what does that say about you...

oh, that's just my opinion. that IS still allowed, right?
I'm new here. I've just been reading. So no, I have not contributed as of yet. Give me some time.

And yes, expressing your opinion is always allowed. Even sarcasm.

myke

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
With so many more stores carrying the iPhone don't think there is a need to camp out... but I bet it is tons of fun..

If I was able to get it cheaper I would be camping out

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
I'm so never going to sleep tonight... I can tell now...
Same here...I've tried to convince myself that there won't be anyone in line at my ATT store this morning (around 8 a.m.), but reading this thread gets me worried! But, I live in a fairly small town compared to a lot of the places you guys live, so that's my only hope.

zandrik

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
No offense, but you should try and get a life.

But hey, to each his own. If that's what makes you happy, go for it.

I personally have way better things to do than camp out for a cell phone.

myke
honestly. pretty low dude.

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
There's no one at the AT&T store here right now. I want to go and be the first in line, but my fiance doesn't want to stay out all night if we don't have to. I'm can't get any sleep anyway though... :(

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
There's no one at the AT&T store here right now. I want to go and be the first in line, but my fiance doesn't want to stay out all night if we don't have to. I'm can't get any sleep anyway though... :(
I was at the Apple store here a few hours ago and no one there, no lines at all. I hear you though, it is just too exciting to get any sleep.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Ok so story time. I was TRYING to get a little bit of sleep, and after about 30 minutes of finally drifting off... I get a phone call. It's my buddy. "Dude there are some people out there at the Apple store, you should go!"

So, after being woken up and all excited again... Theres no way I can sleep. So I get my stuff and head down. Well here I am, and turns out the "people in line" my friend saw were just maintenance guys.

Apple employees just came out and gave me a high five for being first in line.

Weehoo

Last edited by a moderator: