Can I connect Apple TV to TV with RCA cable connections?

Aug 5, 2010
Lol. Went and bought Apple tv and wasn't compatible with my dlp tv so I told my wife either I bring it back or I get a new tv. Can u guess which way I went. Lol ;0)

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Lol. Went and bought Apple tv and wasn't compatible with my dlp tv so I told my wife either I bring it back or I get a new tv. Can u guess which way I went. Lol ;0)
lol nice! Mine wasn't comparable either, but I got the converter! Lol I'm too in love with my tv! Congratulations!

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Probably more than an Otterbox case. Some of those cables are $$$
Monster Cables is actually an Apple shell company. I buy my cables from the grocery and test them at the office to pass 10GB throughput.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Glad to hear you got it working. Wonder if those first cables you bought would have worked or not. ?
I know, I was wondering that same thing... I don't think so because with the converter you showed me, I was able to get a picture and sound (just could not do anything because of the bad remote) whereas the other cable it was a black screen.

ruthvistephan

Nov 6, 2019
I really hope someone can help! I bought Apple tv2, got a wire that does red, white & yellow for my tv to hook up the Apple tv and it does not work! View attachment 18504
What can I get to make Apple tv work with these things on the front of my tv. Please help! I'm pulling my hair out! I want Apple tv2 to work. You guys are the best on here, I need all the help I can get.
You can get a 40 inch toshiba HDTV for $389 at Walmart. They aren't that expensive.