Can someone please....

rocco

Jul 4, 2007
Point me in the right direction of some iPhone pngs?
I really want to customize my phone and i want to do it myself without the use of themes and want sliders and text bubbles mainly but any one who replies is a boss and is cool.....thanks :laugh2:

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
You'd have to make your own pngs to make the homescreen look "cool". Sliders and text bubbles are practically unnoticeable without a theme.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I can't be of much help because I haven't took the time to build my own pngs or sliders. But I can tell you that if you search " post pics of mods" on this forum there are a couple of tutorials on how to do such a thing interlaced in there I believe. Just takes a bit of reading.
Good luck, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

Feb 24, 2008
ok question how do i get the themes on my phone i tried using the winscp..and connecting it to WiFi but for some reason on winscp it keeps saying connection refused..idk if im connecting to WiFi wrong or what..any help would be nice.thanks

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
ok question how do i get the themes on my phone i tried using the winscp..and connecting it to WiFi but for some reason on winscp it keeps saying connection refused..idk if im connecting to WiFi wrong or what..any help would be nice.thanks
Host Name - your iPhone's IP address
user - root
password - alpine (dottie for 1.0.x)

leave everything else alone

tara

Feb 24, 2008
thanks but i already tried all of that and it didn't work...is it possible that i set the WiFi up wrong?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
make sure Open SSH is installed on your phone, and BSD subsystem also.

and that SSH is on - use Services, iToggle, BossPrefs, whatever

tara

Feb 24, 2008
it wont let me install anything..i go to the safari and it says cant open the page because it cant find the server..i think its because when i first got the phone i just did all of it over iTunes and didn't jailbreak it or whatever..i have no clue..but thanks for trying to help me

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
it wont let me install anything..i go to the safari and it says cant open the page because it cant find the server..i think its because when i first got the phone i just did all of it over iTunes and didn't jailbreak it or whatever..i have no clue..but thanks for trying to help me
you haven't jailbriken your iPhone and want to customize it?

this is impossible. you must jailbreak to be able to customize.