Can we please stop calling the 6th gen iPhone the iPhone 5? It should be called iPhone 6 or 4G.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If Comcast was the only ISP in the US, I'd try to learn to live without the Internet (although I'd probably cave after two days). I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
it does matter, John, not so much what our next iPhone is gonna be called, but what OS is running.

When you run OS gingerbread, you kid makes fun of you, when your kid makes fun of you, you tend to end up in the wrong forums, when you end up in the wrong forums, more people make fun of you, when everybody makes fun of you, you become a troll.

Don't become a troll, get an iPhone.

ps: if you don't get Comcast commercials in England, you should (y)
Lmao, good one!

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
If Comcast was the only ISP in the US, I'd try to learn to live without the Internet (although I'd probably cave after two days). I've heard nothing but bad things about them.
I have them in my area. (Only choice) I really have no issues. Up-time is 99.99%, throughput is mid-teens.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Maybe Armstrong is that bad that makes Comcast look good to me. Internet speeds were 3 times faster compared to Armstrong, onDemand was always full of choices and always updated it with the latest shows, and it was $10 cheaper than Armstrong.

Locutus

Bronze
Aug 22, 2010
My guess is that Apple will do the same thing they did with naming The New iPad and simply call it The New iPhone.
But like someone said earlier, in the end I'm just going to call it whatever Apple calls it

Sent from my iPhone 4 JB iOS 5.0.1 using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
My guess is that Apple will do the same thing they did with naming The New iPad and simply call it The New iPhone.
But like someone said earlier, in the end I'm just going to call it whatever Apple calls it

Sent from my iPhone 4 JB iOS 5.0.1 using iCafe app
Maybe, but, it's too deep in the line to start doing this IMO. If they were gonna do that they shoulda did it with the 3G.

Phil DeLong

Bronze
Jan 16, 2011
IN
I doubt LTE will be in the name but you know people will put LTE in the name to show it off lol

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Oh absolutely. And then you'll also have those that still insist their 4/4S has had LTE since the beginning.