Carrier Logo Request Thread

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
hey guys i was wondering if i could get a couple of icons.
one that says iKelevra in red and then the Gears of War logo
thnx in advance!
The "ikelevra" is in the PICKUP thread. You'll need to attach an image of what you want to use for Gears of War logo.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Im looking for a logo of my name , Multicolored graffiti text would be sweet.

thanks

r00t4rd3d

It's in the "Carrier Logo PICKUP" thread. I didn't do your name in Graffiti because is was too long to fit on the logo and have it legible. Let me know how this one turns out for you.

FantaXP7

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
I tried to make this on my own in photoshop but I guess it didn't work. This here is the logo for my product. I'd appreciate it if someone could do this up for me.

Thanks

Attachments

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Anyway someone can take that cool Apple (not the solid black one but the light blue-ish one) then do AARON in black (and white for on the black screen) and make the "R" red in that cool font that a lot of people are using? And if possible reverse the R so its backwards (if not i can photoshop that part myself, I just don't have that cool font everyone is using)

Thanks in advance!

Casetay

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Hey Princess, I have two more and then I will leave you alone haha
You don't have to use these pics just the fonts and words. Thanks thanks thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

iKelevra

Aug 7, 2007

This is the gears of war symbol i would like ty the iKelevra is awesome ty

i can find a smaller one if you would like

bdiddy619

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
can someone make me one with a cricket wireless logo. i have a cricket store right next to me and i work for att this would be very funnycricketcov.gif

Casetay

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Hey Princess, I hate to be a pain but my buddy is coming over for me to mod his phone and I was wondering if I could get that MasterCraft one real fast. Thanks

Sucuri

Aug 12, 2007
Can someone Please,help with these logos? and do one saying SUCURI in a cool font...

Thanks aMilion!

alliancelogo.jpg

Alliance.gif

bigalliancelogo.jpg

bigwhite.jpg

Babyboy212

Jun 29, 2007
Monotype Corsiva + Apple iPhone Logo

Sooo, I tried the photoshop thing... and well, I suck at it, lol.
I'd like "Ralph P." in Monotype Corsiva font right next to the Apple logo which is originally found on the "iPhone" carrier logo. I dunno if that made much sense but if any of you guys understood it, thanks in advance, lol. Oh and the colors are White(Homescreen), Black (Anywhere else). :laugh2: