Carrier Logo Request Thread

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
princess could you make me a logo using the same font in GREEN that says amalone87 that you did for reebs and one with the same font as CAETANO in ORANGE?

Could you include the .psd file so I can edit the text?
Could you post the logos you are referring to? I've made so many that I can't remember them all individually. :laugh2:

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Anyway someone can take that cool Apple (not the solid black one but the light blue-ish one) then do AARON in black (and white for on the black screen) and make the "R" red in that cool font that a lot of people are using? And if possible reverse the R so its backwards (if not i can photoshop that part myself, I just don't have that cool font everyone is using)

Thanks in advance!

It's in the pickup thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sucuri

Aug 12, 2007
Hi Princess its me again could you do the name SUCURI for me again the file wouldn't open the other logo loooks great!

could you use a font like you used for Reebs?

Hate to be a pest, Thx imillon

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Hello,

I'd like to request carrier logos for my lady and I with the new AT&T Globe and my name and other set with my lady's name.

Ricardo

Sonia

I like Lucida Handwriting and any other similar font. A couple of different sets would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:laugh2:

shagster40

Aug 17, 2007
Hello Guys & Girls

Im new to these forums so be nice please. I would like to request a carrier logo please. Well 2 to be exact.

First one shagster in any cool fonts something that you can read eaisly.

Second for my girl's IP Lindatiti same fonts as above would be fine.

The regular black & white is cool.

Thanks in advance.

bentonm

Aug 16, 2007
Disco Ball

Hi Princess! You do amazing work.. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a disco ball? Many many thanks! :laugh2:

Babyboy212

Jun 29, 2007
can anyone help me with my request? i just want the Apple logo with "Ralph P." in Monotype Corsiva font... the actual logo is on modmyiPhone.com I don't know how to upload the file on here so thats as much as i can give. Basically I just need the Apple from the iPhone logo and instead of it saying "iPhone" have it saying "Ralph P." in Monotype Corsiva. Spanks in advance :laugh2:

Stigi

Aug 19, 2007
Can someone please make a logo with NetCom ?

Of course with the original iPhone logo font :)

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Hello,

I'd like to request carrier logos for my lady and I with the new AT&T Globe and my name and other set with my lady's name.

Ricardo

Sonia

I like Lucida Handwriting and any other similar font. A couple of different sets would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:laugh2:
bump.

Princess can you help me out with this? I'd really appreciate it.

shamrock1016

Aug 20, 2007
carrier logo request...

hello artists! can anyone helpme making a logo that says

shamrock

it would be nice on green and on any font type, bold.
thanks

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
Has anyone requested a Chicago Bears logo?
I checked the pickup thread and I didn't see anything. So if any of you wonderful photoshopers have time that would be great!

Thanks!

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Hi Princess its me again could you do the name SUCURI for me again the file wouldn't open the other logo loooks great!

could you use a font like you used for Reebs?

Hate to be a pest, Thx imillon

It's in the "Pickup" Thread. Enjoy.