Case and screen protector for the iPhone 6 Plus

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I would really love a screen protector. I have a back case similar to Spigen, but really good screen protectors are expensive. I'd love a case like the otterbox but of course I still want to show off the gold phone back color.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I would really love a screen protector. I have a back case similar to Spigen, but really good screen protectors are expensive. I'd love a case like the otterbox but of course I still want to show off the gold phone back color.
You can get cheaper no brand glass screen protectors on eBay. Not sure how well they will hold up, but I am trying an $8 one right now. A couple of guys at work have been using the no brand cheaper glass screen protectors on their 4S and 5 and they love them. The one I am using feels as smooth as the screen. I'll see how well it holds up against scratches. If it sucks I'll breakdown and get a Zagg.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
You can get cheaper no brand glass screen protectors on eBay. Not sure how well they will hold up, but I am trying an $8 one right now. A couple of guys at work have been using the no brand cheaper glass screen protectors on their 4S and 5 and they love them. The one I am using feels as smooth as the screen. I'll see how well it holds up against scratches. If it sucks I'll breakdown and get a Zagg.
When I first got the iPhone, I got cheap cases and the protectors that you put on yourself. I absolutely hated them so I stopped using them. I went to the Otterbox Defender, but now I don't want to as I am tired of the bulkiness. I have Spigen with no protector on screen. It is no big deal, just a personal preference wanting a protector but then not.

shinmo

Jul 31, 2015
Try iLlumiShield screen protector or Skinomi...both works great..of course,the only difference is the first one is a "dry install", the second one is a "wet install"

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
i have bought a case for my 6+. it looks so beautiful. When you need the details, pls send me the pn.. now i can‘t upload my pictures.
What's the name of the case? I still have the Spigen case on the back. I like it as I can still see the back color of the iPhone. I was hoping they had a front screen case to go with it but I never saw one.

razor2011

Aug 7, 2015
If I need a case not too protective but more stylish in design what advice can you give me, folks? Thank you for your help!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The Apple leather cases are nice. Very nice. Just don't get red.
What's wrong with the red? I have all of the Apple leather cases and pink has fared the worst as far as discoloration. The blue and the red are my favorites.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
What's wrong with the red? I have all of the Apple leather cases and pink has fared the worst as far as discoloration. The blue and the red are my favorites.
Saw too many saying that after using the red for months it looks bad. The other colors wear too, but look "well worn". Some say they look better worn than new. But these folks use just the one red. You switch out. It's all hearsay.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
This is the wear on the red leather they speak about. This one is 4 months use. They're saying this kind of wear looks good on brown and black, but not red.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439380838.095555.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yours looks much better. But don't you switch between several cases?
Yeah, but I've only used the brown and the pink for a few weeks. The brown looks new and the pink looks terrible. I haven't even opened my black one, but I used a black Apple leather case on my 5s nearly all year last year, so I know they hold up very well. I mostly just swap between the blue and the red on my 6.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Yeah, but I've only used the brown and the pink for a few weeks. The brown looks new and the pink looks terrible. I haven't even opened my black one, but I used a black Apple leather case on my 5s nearly all year last year, so I know they hold up very well. I mostly just swap between the blue and the red on my 6.
OK. Maybe they just have dirty gritty hands. :D