Cases-- which for new iPad?

Mugwhamp

Bronze
Jan 3, 2012
Using the Apple SmartCase, and pleased with it. Only downside is that it's a bit difficult to snap out of the cover if I want to feel the naked goodness of the iPad.

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad iOS 5.1.1 using iCafe app

lovercase

Bronze
Jun 12, 2012
I do not recommend a rubber one, really don't like it, I like the leather case best, I mean good looking, easy to clean, and won't out of date in a short time. Also, a link for reference: [removed]

ipadrookie

Aug 7, 2012
I am also searching for an iPad case. While searching I came across a very helpful video review. Though review is excellent, I was left pulling my hair in the end. I was wondering like is this guy crazy or what? as The reviewer makes his young son shoot the loser of the 5 brand shootout.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I have all of these. IMO, they are the BEST cases for The New iPad (3). I use different Smart Covers witht hem. It's great fun and they look so good together. This case is sturdy and strong. It has saved my iPad from many dings and scrapes. LOVE IT! I just wish they made more colors. iSkin tends to stick to their standard colors.

I highly recommend this case.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I have all of these. IMO, they are the BEST cases for The New iPad (3). I use different Smart Covers witht hem. It's great fun and they look so good together. This case is sturdy and strong. It has saved my iPad from many dings and scrapes. LOVE IT! I just wish they made more colors. iSkin tends to stick to their standard colors.

I highly recommend this case.
Got the purple with a green cover...(iPad 3) :D

Reactions: Sharunda