Check this out. OS X Lion Ultimatum iPhone Theme

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I can't believe how smooth the performance was in the video. I've found most complex themes to be a bit laggy.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~Edmund Burke

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
To Napoleon: :D (joke ala ModMyi forum)

Confirmation number: 15Dxxxxxxxxxxxx4G
Donation amount: $3.50 USD
Total: $3.50 USD
Purpose: OS X Lion Ultimatum [DreamBoard Theme]

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I can't believe how smooth the performance was in the video. I've found most complex themes to be a bit laggy.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~Edmund Burke
I have an Android Dreamboard theme on my iPad, it's great but the lag puts me off. The Lion theme in the video looks totally flawless, I just hope the video wasn't edited.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I have an Android Dreamboard theme on my iPad, it's great but the lag puts me off. The Lion theme in the video looks totally flawless, I just hope the video wasn't edited.
I had the same theme on my iPhone a while back. It was neat-looking, but you're right about the lag. Had to get rid of it. The Lion theme, however, looks pretty promising. You'll have to let us all know when you get it how well it performs.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
As soon as I receive my download link I'll upload a few screen shots and perhaps treat you all to YouTube video. This is by far the best theme I've ever seen, really looking forward to messing around with it. I sort of wish iOS was actually like that, do you know what I mean?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm still patiently waiting as well. I donated earlier this morning after seeing this thread. I hope the wait is well worth it. :cautious:
I hope it is soon. SirTimothy I think never anticipated this huge interest in his theme and has probably been hit with thousands of requests around the world. I hope he has some assistants to help him.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
Looks like there are many frustrated users on modmyi forum. Well he better figure out a way to get things moving. Cause I'm starting to get a little impatient myself.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Looks like there are many frustrated users on modmyi forum. Well he better figure out a way to get things moving. Cause I'm starting to get a little impatient myself.
I understand he's probably shocked by the amount of interest he's raised, but he needs to post an update because he's took a lot of people's money and provided nothing in return.

I'll hold out a few more days and hopefully he'll update his thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/770351-beta-preview-os-x-lion-ultimatum.html

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
e
I understand he's probably shocked by the amount of interest he's raised, but he needs to post an update because he's took a lot of people's money and provided nothing in return.

I'll hold out a few more days and hopefully he'll update his thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/770351-beta-preview-os-x-lion-ultimatum.html
I agree. He should at least update everyone on the forum to let people know what is going on. It would take just a moment to post and say, "I'm sorry for the delay everyone. This is what is happening, and you will receive your download link in the next few days." To say nothing, and leaving customers in the dark is not wise.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
any beta testers for the theme that you guys know of?

edit: nevermind, few people apparently got it already.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
A person posted this on ModMyi forum: I followed these instructions and see where I can purchase this way with a PayPal button. If you already paid at ModMyi forum you would probably be charged again on PayPal but you could cancel the previous PayPal transaction.

If you have The Theme Outlet you can direct download from there. Add fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo as a source in Cydia. Install The Theme Outlet on there. You will now have The Theme Outlet on your springboard so go onto it (select Go Shopping! then select DreamBoard[iPhone]), and find this theme and download HD or SD version. You will automatically get the link on paypal and sent to your email.

UPDATE: I just tried this and after paying via PayPal it will automatically give you the download link.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
e

I agree. He should at least update everyone on the forum to let people know what is going on. It would take just a moment to post and say, "I'm sorry for the delay everyone. This is what is happening, and you will receive your download link in the next few days." To say nothing, and leaving customers in the dark is not wise.
I agree, leaving people in the dark is not a good decision, it only takes a minute to let everyone know what's going on.