Could the 1.1.1 delay be to add MORE new features?

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Why would Apple add all of that. Apple never marketed this phone as a businesss tool. Remember, no adding the iPhone to businesss accounts? Why do you think that is? I wish people would stop all the "update crying". Enjoy the freaking phone for what it is, or take the bull by the horns and update it yourselves with AppTapp or iBrickr, but please, please stop crying about updates, it's really getting old! M
My iPhone is on a businesss account. What do you mean you can't do that?

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
My guess is that no major features released until Leopard (October). Until then wifi iTunes and bug fixes....
actually, you are right. Leopard has core imaging which is needed for the new bunker busting feature coming in 1.2. Once leopard comes out tjings eill change because the iPhone is tied to the OS that closely... Its a good thing iPhones require OS X to function.....

mabigwiz

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
what delay? I don't remember hearing any promise date for 1.1.
It will come out when it comes out, its only been 3 months, we are not going to get updates every few weeks, remember also probably the same team is responsible for Touch. Just be patient

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
The real question is this: If the 1.1.1 update adds nothing but what we've already figured out, will you throw your phone out the window? Will you stop buying Apple products?

If the answer is no (and it IS no) then 1.1.1 will have nothing new. Now, we all have lives to take care of, so move along. Nothing to see here.

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
If your iPhone is on a businesss account, (consider yourself lucky) you are one of the ones, that slipped through the cracks. BTW: did they take away your discount? M
If he's unlocked it, then luck's got nothing to do with it :)