Customize is Now 2.0 Compatible/ Download Link Available

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Guys I have the same problem as this, I guess the server is just down.

But, can someone help me with one problem. After i jailbreaked my iPhone 3g, it doesn't have any signal and I can't make calls or receive any. Can somebody help me with this?

m3sport

Feb 16, 2008
But, can someone help me with one problem. After i jailbreaked my iPhone 3g, it doesn't have any signal and I can't make calls or receive any. Can somebody help me with this?
Try going into the settings and reset network or all settings.

idle0095

Bronze
Mar 28, 2008
I found this fix on another forum for people whose themes are not being applied properly.

In PUTTY
chmod +s /Applications/Customize.app/Customize_

.Do that and see if they stick.
a little bit more info would be much help. what do you mean?

idle0095

Bronze
Mar 28, 2008
whats the error message? the one were it wont apply the main wallpaper image? if so its because we still need summerboard for a lot of the features to work. right now only a hand ful of themes will work with customize 2.1.1. as well as some sounds and the strings. its still a work in progress

jringo718

Jul 7, 2008
a little bit more info would be much help. what do you mean?
Put that command in terminal, use something like putty to ssh to your phone.

enter login - root
enter password - alpine
and then enter that command, and you should be set.

I am unsure if this is applies to the one found on cydia but it fixed it for me and many others for those who manually installed it before it was released on cydia.

Somethings like the springboard wallpaper and other stuff, just like an earlier user pointed out will not work without summerboard, freeboard or kate, none of which have been ported to 2.0 yet.