Customize is officially working great in Cydia 2.0

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
jus thought id let yall kno that customize is working and my springboard is lookin cooler than ever...just go to cydia and download it...i kno that people said it was not there earlier but i just got it tonight on mine and it is working like the old one...SUCCESS!:laugh2:

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
you don't get that error thing that says yourr connection is too slow to go into the theme browser? or that the theme server isn't down?

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
well when i try to download a theme nothing happens, it shows the download screen, but shows no progress and then poofs, goes back to home screen.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Is setting customized sounds working? This is my favorite part of Cutomize. No Customize/Summerboard has been keeping me from upgrading to 2.0. If I can haven one on the two I might take the plunge.

jringo718

Jul 7, 2008
what do you mean try that? run it as a command in the terminal?
Yeah, run it as a command in the terminal. It will fix most of the issues, but springboard wallpaper and few other things still won't work without Summberboard.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I feel really dumb right now but how do you add themes to Customize? Do you just look for them in Cydia, and install them?

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
is there a instructions out ther how to use customize out there? I guess you ssh the stuff to your phone?

Thanks

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Quick question guys, I created the account with the password and email but every time I go back into customize, it asks me again to create a profile again and now my email is taken because I already created one. How do I get around this?