Dashboard Alert

OPOLO

Bronze
Jun 27, 2009
How can I finally delete a dashboard badge alert? I can't seem to just remove / delete the item & if I open the item to read it the badge still remains ~ Thanks & yes I have the most current app installed

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The badges can not currently be reset from the App. You need to log into the full site, either by Safari or on a PC.
Click or hover the mouse over Alerts and this will clear the badges / count.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The badges can not currently be reset from the App. You need to log into the full site, either by Safari or on a PC.
Click or hover the mouse over Alerts and this will clear the badges / count.

In version 1.6, I'm able to clear my alerts.

OPOLO

Bronze
Jun 27, 2009
I can clear alerts in 1.6?!

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it again?
Thanks for the replies, but instead of just telling me what you can do & that it works it would be very helpful to also state what it is your doing so I can compare it to what I'm doing.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
We're trying to help, so please pick your dummy back up.

Once you've refreshed your alerts they should clear, however, if they aren't clearing - quit the app, remove it from the multitasking bar, delete the app, hard-reset, reinstall the app and reboot.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As John mentioned, try refreshing a time or two. Sometimes it doesn't take, but should definitely work. We'll try to improve that feature over time.

OPOLO

Bronze
Jun 27, 2009
As John mentioned, try refreshing a time or two. Sometimes it doesn't take, but should definitely work. We'll try to improve that feature over time.
thanks, all is well ~ I never thought to pull down refresh, I was just always changed tabs within the dashboard are. I never really had a real good reason to think of doing a pull down refresh ~ again thanks

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
In version 1.6, I'm able to clear my alerts.
Sorry for my mis information. I hadn't even noticed that pulling down to refresh does clear the badges. Guess it pays to pay attention to details lime that huh. :D