Dating

christinsim

Oct 12, 2021
Hi all! I just broke up with my 5years relationships and looking forward to have some fun. He cheated on me for the past 2 years and i figured it out only about month ago. Any suggestions where to start? I had a pretty boring life all those years so happy to go wild)))

amy stivens

Nov 6, 2021
First of all, Congrats!!! Good for you to know that he is not worth spending your precious time for. Second- try to spend as much time out hanging out with your friends. To stay at home and cry is not a very good idea, cause it gets even worse then. If you are looking for some attention or just want to go on a date - register on Tinder. The other good option - private delight, should be available in your area too. I believe in saying "one door closes another opens", for sure there is something better waiting for you. Hugs

christinsim

Oct 12, 2021
First of all, Congrats!!! Good for you to know that he is not worth spending your precious time for. Second- try to spend as much time out hanging out with your friends. To stay at home and cry is not a very good idea, cause it gets even worse then. If you are looking for some attention or just want to go on a date - register on Tinder. The other good option - private delight, should be available in your area too. I believe in saying "one door closes another opens", for sure there is something better waiting for you. Hugs
Thanks, girl. I think I will be just fine. Need some time to understand what happened actually.