did 3.0 fix the conferencing call issue?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I have been trying merge calls for like 2 firmwares now and cant seem to get it to work. Ok i get a call, answer, get another call press hold+answer, then hit merge and nothing happens but switches between the calls. I know several lf us were having this on 2.2 and 2.2.1 but what about 3.0?

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
call AT&T and make sure 3way is on your account, mine wouldn't work either till i called and it had somehow got removed

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
i called att and had the guy check and see if my 3 way calling was disabled. he said that it was enabled it and its working fine.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
I still cannot get this feature to work. I called AT&T and said my account has 3-way enabled, so it should work. They tried to read off the instructions on how to setup a conference call, even though I already knew how to do it.

I called Apple and they wanted to do some tests over the phone but needed me to be on a landline. So, since I don't have my landline setup at this time they suggested I go into the Apple store to troubleshoot to see if it may be a hardware problem.

Kinda sucks how a simple feature doesn't even work.