Votes: 48 55.2%
  • YES!

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Activation took literally 2 minutes.

Is activation taking long for new AT&T customers, existing customers or both? I'm am existing customer.

winyan

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Activation took literally 2 minutes.

Is activation taking long for new AT&T customers, existing customers or both? I'm am existing customer.
Existing, here.

I'm furious because I'm a volunteer EMT, for my local fire station, and my alerts come through my Cell. Also I work in Healthcare, and no one can get a hold of me w/my only phone not working.

AT&T WAKE UP!

People could be dying while you f**t around.

win:mad:

brunn1022

Jun 25, 2007
Cincinnati
im going on 21 hrs here! Interesting though i pulled out my sim in the iPhone to use in my pearl so I could make calls, when i put the sim back into the iPhone i got a message saying i had a new voice mail. But the phone was still staying Activate iPhone

winyan

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
im going on 21 hrs here! Interesting though i pulled out my sim in the iPhone to use in my pearl so I could make calls, when i put the sim back into the iPhone i got a message saying i had a new voice mail. But the phone was still staying Activate iPhone
Hey, thanks, so if I pull the sim from the iPhone, it will work in my old treo?

That would help, at least I could get my txt msgs from the firehouse.

win

jeremymobile

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Already a customer and on hour 22. Got mine done by 6:30 eastern time. My old phone and voicemail has been off since 7:pm Whats up

alan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iphone.mycustomproduct.com
I wonder if this is only a problem with people porting numbers. Perhaps the mechanism to do that got overloaded. I have new service with a new number and it worked in a couple of minutes.

SpyderDriver

Jun 28, 2007
I called earlier today to find out what was going on. I was told that they were going to manually port my number. Evidently the system didn't "catch it" last night. I just passed my 24 hour mark and called to find out what was going on. I was told the lovely news that since the system crapped out last night that my 24 hours actually started this afternoon. I was told to expect it to work anytime between now and 2 tomorrow. This is crazy. I feel like I bought a nice car and then whoops no one created an ignition for it. I have to wait on one to be pulled out of my old car.