Do you guys use a case?

applejailescape

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Don't use a case find I always get rid of it because without it fits in all docks and speakers and looks a lot better as it is .

-Spencer-

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann McElhinney

Sep 1, 2012
Definitely have to have a case! I'm a klutz and I would die if my iPhone became damaged. I love the look of the nekkid phone, but I have to protect my baby!

Wademvp91

Bronze
Sep 1, 2012
I've fallen in love with the Incipio Card case. It fits up to 3 cards (ID & 2 credit card) or 2 cards and some folded cash. I love it for quick trips out so I don't have to bring my entire purse/wallet.
I usually rock my iPhone naked, but I have to admit, this kinda case really has me interested. I was a few clicks from buying one yesterday but with the iPhone 5 right around the clever, there's no point

AppleMom

Sep 10, 2012
I was just wondering if any of you guys use a case for your iPhone? I don't cause I just love the design and the feel of it in my hands. I rarely ever drop it also (knock on wood). I do have a screen shield for the front and back though. I just wanna know what you guys are rockin with your iPhone right now
yes, of course. God know what if we drop the phone!

kasey1720

Sep 10, 2012
Otterbox. It's very beneficial to have one. I've shattered two iPhones and it's not fun. You've got to protect your phone! The next case I will probably purchase is a LifeProof case.

Woodhunter

Feb 24, 2012
I was just wondering if any of you guys use a case for your iPhone? I don't cause I just love the design and the feel of it in my hands. I rarely ever drop it also (knock on wood). I do have a screen shield for the front and back though. I just wanna know what you guys are rockin with your iPhone right now
i have alos gone through a bunch of cases to. I finally found one that will be the case from now until my phone dies or runs away. I have a Lifeproof case and if i start i woun't know where to stop about how much i like it. the biggest part is that it doesn't feel big and bulky but i know it's safe in it. With all the stuff i do between hunting fishing and camping with my family and scouts there is no way my phone would last a month with out some sort of case on it.

ckaten

Sep 12, 2012
I have a bit of an obsession with cases. Currently rocking a case from J.Crew -- surprisingly sturdy and protective. I've also used ones from Uncommon (thicker, but holds up well and definitely feels strong) and others. I'm considering getting a clear one next time -- would love to look at the back of my phone sometimes! I generally just look for cases with a top lip, which seems to protect from shattering.

Reactions: leggz2di4

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I have and love my LifeProof as I may have already stated in this thread. I also have an otterbox defender that I stopped using when I got the LifeProof. But for the last couple of weeks, I haven't use a case or screen protect at all. I really like it that way. Seeing the screen the way it was intended is nice. Perhaps it's because I want the new one. Who knows? But for now I'm case free.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

S

stacyjose

I just visit the site SF Planet is best for purchase iPhone 5 Cases with low price

S

stacyjose

I just visit the site SF Planet is best for purchase iPhone 5 Cases with low price

R1chie

Oct 19, 2012
I just recently bought The Erase Case which is great to be able to change the look of the iPhone 4 case however and when ever I want. Being in the UK I bought mine from TheEraseCaseUK.com but there is also an American based retailer I think