Does anybody else check their AT&T order status 100 a day....or is it just me?

Yankeem0mo33

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
I know im being a bit spoiled, but i ordered my iPhone4 at an AT&T store on July 4th. I think I check my damn status at least 100 times a day. Unfortunately the status has not changed from BACKORDER. just curious as to how many of you are as anxious as I am.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I was fortunate enough to get a phone on the 29th from an ATT store, but if I was in your shoes I would be checking at least a 100 times a day. Hope it comes soon, it is an amazing phone.

kdoggx2o00

Jun 23, 2010
still waiting on mine too. some people here got lucky ordering one and getting it within a day or two. i ordered mine july 1st. no update as of yet

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
I was really lucky to get mine day 1, pre-ordered and delivered to a store. I did check two-four times daily while waiting to see if it was going to arrive on time. Just slightly under the 100 mark, but similar idea. :)

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
I cant believe this but i put in the order on monday for the 32 black and today i got tracking number at lunch today and it will be here tomorrow by 3pm woot im stoked.

snowape

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
I ordered my phone on the 2nd and it is arriving here today, my phone was on back order until the 5th or 6th, then it changed over to processing. Once you see your order status as "processing" this means they have your phone and are preparing the phone for shipping. The status should only stay in the "processing" phase for a maximum of 24 hours. I called At&T and this is the run down they gave me and it was spot on.