Does bestskinsever cover chrome border on iPhone?

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
ok well i got some pics im gunna put them up now.... good luck seeing the film lol just looks like a iPhone glosy.

MotionxxUSxx

Jul 4, 2007
added best skins ever a few days ago and all I can say it is great. It's holding up real well. I keep the phone in my pocket and take it out all day and even the corners are staying put. That was my only concern.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Question the pics are a little blurry how bad does the front screen one show? I hear from many it shows a lot so its best to buy another screen cover like from Apple or something..

Does it come with any solution bottles or anything?

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
lol what screen cover? same as before just less fingerprints .

no get a cup of water with some dish soap and stir it. dip all your fingers in it and spread a light amount on it. use a credit card and start from the middle.

i do on cars all the time for the back lights this was super easy.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lmao oh shyt i wasn't even paying attention to that lol you know iPhone is an eye catcher lol..

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
haha that video was so funny/sad/fu*ked up lol when I seen it i was like oh wow thats bad i feel for those who don't have one lol

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
the best is the one with those kids who bought a bunch on iday with a stolen credit card and just smashed it to see who made the parts inside and found the word Samsung lol..

Clyde099

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
lol what screen cover? same as before just less fingerprints .

no get a cup of water with some dish soap and stir it. dip all your fingers in it and spread a light amount on it. use a credit card and start from the middle.

i do on cars all the time for the back lights this was super easy.
how did you manage to squeegee around the earpiece, buttoon, camera, etc...without having water go in there?

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
good question. i squeege to the end and have a micro fiber towel waiting to soak it up. the home button i just used my thump to press it couple times till it started to get sticky. then used the enge of the credit cars to push bubbles out. don't use a lot of solution dip your finger and rub. and for the corners keep it sumwhere non dusty and let it sit for 10 min they will stick eventually.

dam i just noticed one flaw on my screen protector there is a thin line in the middle of the screen about an inch long . weird o well still feels amazing in my hand .

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
hha nice pics man i live in ft lauderdale so i hope mine comes in the next couple of days :laugh2: the last screen protecter i tried was some crappy one that came with my iPhone case that i got off ebay. and lol i was high at the time when i tried to put it on and i tried like a million times and i couldnt get it and it was so dirty and dusty lmfao so i just tore it up and threw it out. this one should be much better since it coems with instructions and all.. :p

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
nice i was high as frack when i did it probably why i put so much time into it lol... there are no instructions in the envelope..

ive heard the static clinge is verygood.. it comes in a two pack i think ill split it with my friend 6 bucks each and get one , but for now im loving it and it can only get better over the next 2 days.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
yes i saw those ..

just do the hot shower thing to stop the dust.. and take your time

its a very high quality film it will stretch and come back to original state so don't worry if u pull on it.

its the same stuff i use on car headlights ,hoods , bumpers to stop road debris.

very cool material