Download NFL Schedules to Calendar- Free

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
Awesome !
I did have to go into safari and enter the site manually.
Worked like a charm

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong this year? I typed the url into Safari and clicked on the iCal icon and am getting error - Download Failed Safari cannot download this file -
Why isn't it working for me this year? Suggestions?

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
Terry M
Open in Safari "mysportscal.com/"
Choose NFL 2011-12 schedules
Choose iCal for Team you want
You will get icon of calendar and a 9 KB size notation
Underneath it will say highlighted "open in week cal"
Choose this
You then will be directed to your calendar and will be asked "Import 16 events into the calendar?"
Choose Import and the schedule will be imported into your calendar.
I just tried it again and had no problem.
Good luck.

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
Terry
I noticed that you had a temperature icon next to the amt of battery life left. Does this mean that it was jail broken? If yes, could that have something to do with why it was not executing properly?

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Yes, I am jailbroke but I'm pretty sure I was last year when I added the sports calendars too.
I'm going to try again tomorrow.... this was a really great find and I appreciate you sharing it.

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
Sorry. Do you use google calendar? If so, have you tried subscribing to the KC Chiefs using this?

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Terry
I noticed that you had a temperature icon next to the amt of battery life left. Does this mean that it was jail broken? If yes, could that have something to do with why it was not executing properly?
Jail broken iPhone has nothing to do with this. It just doesn't work with 4.x software.

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
I'm using 4.3.2 and had no problem downloading. Just guessed at jail broken status as a possible cause, but 4.x software is not the cause.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I'm using 4.3.2 and had no problem downloading. Just guessed at jail broken status as a possible cause, but 4.x software is not the cause.
I'm on 4.3.3 and it doesn't work. I'm not jail broken. Trying to install the Bears schedule.