Drag and drop Program for Modding...

merlconn13

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
what folder do the 2 files go into? i put the 2 files where i have my mod folder with jailbreak. (the folder where the custom ringtone tutorial told me to make) but that wouldn't work. i figured it was a different one.. help please thanks..

jhawk

Jul 15, 2007
When I try to run the "drag/dop" I am getting a .NET framework error? Any ideas?

Says "To run this app you must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v2.0.50727"

Contact your app publisher for instructions on obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Well do you have .net 2.0?

If not google it and download it.

Change icons by naming a png icon.png and dragging it into its respective folder. You will need to name each icon, icon. So you need to do one then delete it from pc then add another etc.

Reactions: jhawk

surheeho

Jun 26, 2007
WJP when i connect my iPhone the only things that show in the UI are DCM, Photos, and iTunes controls. I don't see the other folders

Apix

Jul 6, 2007
When I try to use it I get a microsoft error. It dosnt say anything besides "don't send" And "send error report" Any suggestions. It happens on all three of my PC's

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
its not changing anything for me...tried a few times do i have to do it one at a time

p.s. sorry to go off topic but be on the lookout for my new theme Red Carbon Coming to EIP REAL SOON!

EDIT: Got it to work

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
this program is the crap im not even gonna lie , its making it so easy . i deleted all my stock ringtones . deleted the created ringtones hacked folder . and installed my ringtones to the stock location.

Left

Jul 17, 2007
Those of you that got this program working, were you doing it the manually way first, through command lines, etc?

The only thing I've done so far is copied jailbreak.exe and iTunesMobileDevice.dll to the phonedmg folder and run the manzana program. But the only thing I get when I expand the / the only things I see are: DCIM, Photos, and iTunes_Control.

Did I miss a step somewhere?

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Those of you that got this program working, were you doing it the manually way first, through command lines, etc?

The only thing I've done so far is copied jailbreak.exe and iTunesMobileDevice.dll to the phonedmg folder and run the manzana program. But the only thing I get when I expand the / the only things I see are: DCIM, Photos, and iTunes_Control.

Did I miss a step somewhere?
Did you run Jailbreak? If not, there are instructions on how to do that here...
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/how-to-add-custom-ringtones-by-wjp09-with-pictures-and-videos.4999/

These are the initial steps you take to get your phone ready for modding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
This is gay, I wish I would of seen this before, I just modded my iPhone tonight, and after a huge headache I got it all done....Good for the future though Thanks

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I know.. for real. I don't have anything I really want to mod now... lmao. :cool:
lol..Me either..But, I'm going to try and find something!:laugh2: At least it will be easier the next time we may want to change the theme, which for me may not be too long..lol

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
it makes modding so much easier , changing themes and such , can do it in a matter of a couple min