Drag and drop Program for Modding...

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
I tried twice to change everything all at once, and it didn't change anything at all :(

Gonna try again now!

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
ok i am dragin&drop'n thx to ya'll, now where is the battery in the upper left corner located along with signal and the slider this bottombarknobgray.png i have been searching but no luck

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
ok i am dragin&drop'n thx to ya'll, now where is the battery in the upper left corner located along with signal and the slider this bottombarknobgray.png i have been searching but no luck
i think there all in SpringBoard.app

drcsblack

Jul 1, 2007
i got the software to work and get to the iPhone but I cannot get the icons to save on the phone or change am I missing a save feature or am I just missing sometheing?

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
anytime, did i help? i'm pleased after all the help i have been givin feels good to spread the word hehe

brabusny

Jul 18, 2007
care to explain a little more please? how can you change icons using this?
Lazarus...

I am happy that this program actually allow me to drag and drop files into my phone without having to go through

Start -> run -> cmd -> cd C:\phonedmg\iPhoneinterface
then
cd /blah blah/
then
putfile blah.blah

It saves me a lot of typing!

DrVest

Jul 3, 2007
I'm just getting started to moding but I downloaded the Manzana program before I headed out for the night.

When I ran the .EXE file, it gave me an error saying that I need greater .NET authorization or something.

Is this because I didn't put it in the phonedmg folder ? I'll figure it out but figured I'd ask since I'm sitting here, drinking beers, and bored...

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
you and me both what a relief lol hey anyone know after every drag&drop do you have to reset the iPhone?

DrVest

Jul 3, 2007
You and me both as in drinking beers, bored, .NET authoritie (<-Cartmen), or all the above...?

"Sir, step outta the car pleez..."

By the way, I'll gladly trade pediatric advice for MOD advice. :cool:

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but...is a Mac version of this program coming out, or has one already come out?

Rumpelgeist

rbusta

Jun 30, 2007
This worked great on my phone that I had synced with my powerbook g4 and then ran the program on house vaio. Now I went to show my brother how to do it and for some reason his phone does not show up in on the vaio (his was synced on a intel macbook) and manzana wont recognize that the phone is plugged in. Jail break does run like it is supposed to do. Any advice? The only thing i can think of is to redownload all of the files in case they save some sort of data from my phone and run it again on his from the new folder w/ "fresh" apps.

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
I guess I can't mod my iPhone. After doing Steps 1-10 on the link below (as stated earlier in this thread if its your first time modding your iPhone)

http://www.hacktheiPhone.com/iPhone_ringtone_installation_windows.html

I get to Step 9. I get all the way up to the point where it says Booting iPhone. Everything after that I never see. My iPhone sat there for 1-2 minutes then went to the home screen. Now I'm afraid I'm gonna f*ck it up if I keep screwing with it...Although I don't know why it doesn't work. It seems I'm having more problems than most members. Not sure why, but I'm assuming it is because I'm using Windows Vista....it appears most members are still using Windows XP on their PC's. :(

Wangmaster

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
It's so ironic that you can't hack the iPhone without an Intel chip! I'm so bummed, my awesome PowerBook G4 is useless to hack my iPhone!
FWAA!
hahaha...the powerbook g4 is so old! I'm in the same boat for a laptop. I have the 17" g4 and it was great until more universal software came out. Now my intel imac is my daily driver...