Element Silver Sector 5 Pix

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Best 199.00 ever it makes it look extra classy and in an iPhone filled world I want to stand apart not many will drop the money for the case I will though
Yes. Element pricing is steep. But for me it beats buying 3 or 4 cases through the life of the device that either get old physically or boring in general. The Sector 5 is unique enough and is almost a piece of art adding to the iP5s overall aesthetics. My highly biased opinion. :)

iByron

Bronze
Jan 17, 2011
Houston
Yes. Element pricing is steep. But for me it beats buying 3 or 4 cases through the life of the device that either get old physically or boring in general. The Sector 5 is unique enough and is almost a piece of art adding to the iP5s overall aesthetics. My highly biased opinion. :)
Yes lol

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Are you telling me to get one? :)

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
How is this supposed to protect the front and back if its flush like the phone?

Every other case the front and back is out more then the surfaces of the phone

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
It's not flush. And when the back adhesive cover is put on, it rests completely on that surface while face up. If you lay it face down, the rails touch but not the phone body or glass itself.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
It was hard to see in the pics due the angles

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I got my Black Ops case today and really like it. It is high quality all the way and have a great feel to it. It even fits my pro clips dash mount.
Tom

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Nice pics Mindi!
Thanks! The case is silver and a very close match to the silver on the iPhone and iPad, but most of my previous pictures made is look kinda grey. I finally got some that show a more true color, so I'm happy.